Spartans Home

A bitter OFP fanboi tries talking trash about ArmA2

MedicSN6

(LOL. This is meant mainly as a joke, so don't take it seriously. I will still be buying OFP2, so don't worry.)

Geez the nerve of some people. The guy's opening paragraph is Bitterness wrapped in sour apple candy. Read the paragraph and then the comparison and it is obvious that ArmA out classes OFP:DR in most of the classes.

Now, bearing in mind that more is not always better, but judging by how ArmA is right now and the quality work coming from game play videos and screenshots, I believe that ArmA is on top feature wise.

How smooth and the degree of flow each game possesses has yet to be seen.

On a personal note. OFP:DR will be a very compelling game though. I do like the game play videos and screenshots I have seen. I think both will be very good games even if we have to wait for patches.

Back to the article.

This guy just struck me as being very bitter about ArmA's specs being a little better than OFP:DR's. Some people...

http://operationflashpoint2.org/ofp2-vs-arma2-fact-thread/

It should be noted while OFP2 seems like it is lacking features, many of ARMA2?s features are all ready modded into ARMA1. ARMA2 is around 80% ARMA1 and ARMA2 judging from video and pictorial content, still lacks the polish that makes a game. The same fate as ARMA1. So take this feature list with level of judgement and understand just because somthing is there dosn?t mean it is good.

O RLY? Well bud, at least the feature which you recognize as being "there" is actually... THERE. I mean, come on... having a feature is better than NOT having the feature. No matter if it is good or not. Give the community the capability, and the modders will take care of the rest!

Okay this guy just erk'd me a bit and I had to vent. Thank you for your participation. We have some lovely parting gifts for you and your family. And don't forget to play our home game. ;)

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

I feel sorry for the moderators at both games forums I have been reading so much at codemasters and the fans of one side or another just keep having a pop at each other.

Let's face it both games should be better than what we've had before and if just one rocks then we shall all be happy because both have a battlefield size that will make guys operated on there own suffer at the hands of guys operating in teams.