Spartans Home

New SPARTAN coming soon!

Pro~SPARTA~

Just a quick note to my friends that my wife and I will be at the Hospital shortly to deliver #6 child. We haven't chosen a name. Please send up a quick prayer that all goes well (it's looking good so far) and that mom and baby will do well.

I delivered our last two, and if there are no complications, I expect to do the same this time. It's probably the best experience of my life (#2 is killing rag-head gun-monkeys in real life).

All the best to you all,

Wes

"ProSoldier" :D

All the best to you and Mrs Pro, we have one due soon too (hence my absence around here). Vaya con dios.

Warning not enough gaming leads to pregnancy

congrats to you as well T1

Update: I'm glad I'm not a woman. This is taking forever... and she had the nerve to get cranky with ME! Doesn't she realize what I'm going through? Sleeping in the hospital's recliner (which is not very comfortable) while she makes all those damn noises! It's hard enough to sleep. ;-) j/k

Actually, they've given her until Sunday to pound it out (I'm so sensitive, eh ladies?) or else they'll go in after it. I've passed along all the good wishes to Carol. She's one tough lady and I'm glad she married me in a moment of weakness. Guys, I don't think we could do this! There'd be a lot fewer children born if men had to carry and deliver.

Cheers and Thanks all round,

Wes & Carol

Sleeping in the hospital's recliner (which is not very comfortable) while she makes all those damn noises! It's hard enough to sleep. ;-) j/k

The Mrs spent about a week in labor (no lie) and I gave up on the recliner.

Hang in there.

UPDATE: The baby is still hanging on not wanting to come out. I guess it's nice to have a womb with a view... sorry. Maybe the child just likes getting womb service... oops. Couldn't help it.

It amazes me that we men spend 9 months getting out of there, and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

Zathrus, she's a doctor, so I'm sure she knows how it happened. Whilst she was contracting particularly hard last night, I leaned over and whispered, "Just think honey, two more and we're half-way done." I'm not sure what happened next but this morning I woke up with a big bruise.

She who must be obeyed and I are both probably done with the babies thing. We were discussing birth control and she said that I'm so clumsy, she'll just give me a stick of gum at night when we go to bed. Not sure I understand that.

Oh well, more to come when the blessed event occurs.

ciao,

Wes

Pro

Ahh! This is great news! I know what you mean about being in the dog house too! After 2 years, the wife is still pissed at me when I tried the old Army psycology on her. "You can do it honey, there thousands of others doing this very same thing right now and are doing fine!"

P.S. Start training them early! You almost have a full squad!

0814 hrs - Lansing, Michigan, USA

ProDaughter is born weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces (or for you Brits, that's um...uh, oh who knows), and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are healthy and I'll upload a pic shortly.

She's way tougher than I. She went without pain meds and is just incredible. What a gal.

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers!

Wes

Pro