Spartans Home

Friday night Graw2 thing

As useall DogFace and Athlon will be on Stock Graw 2 tonight @ 9:00 pm est For some Graw 2 action. We have a host of new maps. The most recent to us is Devels Island, I played it my self the outher night and it is a cusser for certian!!!! If this one won't make you cuss then nothing will. It will make a salor cuss! All welcome to join in on the cussing action. Irratation of this map is free for all to try it out. Be there or be square.

As useall DogFace and Athlon will be on Stock Graw 2 tonight @ 9:00 pm est For some Graw 2 action. We have a host of new maps. The most recent to us is Devels Island, I played it my self the outher night and it is a cusser for certian!!!! If this one won't make you cuss then nothing will. It will make a salor cuss! All welcome to join in on the cussing action. Irratation of this map is free for all to try it out. Be there or be square.

If its stock, without all kinds of weird mods...I will be there if I can find the maps..:)

You are welcome Morgan The game is stock The maps are on GR.net/downloads/graw2/maps mods and they go in custom levels folder, I will help you if needed.

Appreciated... but I did get the map thing figured out during the gun mod debacle..hahaha...shouldnt have any issues as long as I can find the maps.

Should be fun...;-)

Well good! They come ziped, So unzip them, then gragg drop them into the custom level folder and your done.

Here is a link to the page you need.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...egory&id=54

Get

Youppi co-op

Snipers

Sanchez city

Relative Sanctuary

Operation: Oceanic Suppression

Operation: Hostile Oasis

Operation : Evicted Occupation

Nemesis

Mercenary Village

Mercenary Market

Lagoon

Invasion co-op

Hero Co-op

Hell Co-op

Grand Valley

Page 2

Devil's Island

Compound Co-op

Base13 co-op

Asylum Co-op

Operation: Inferno Isle

Fort Defend

Seems like alot, If you dident get them all thats ok. it takes awile to get them all. We will play devels island and then go from there ok?

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~