Spartans Home

HAWX at it's best

NoScream~SPARTA~

Crazy! The FA 18 does not have thrust vectoring, and cannot do the close to stall "cobra" manouver but the Mig 29 and F22 can.

Slow down Maverick you lost me at thrust vectoring, speak english man.

Thrust vectoring is the outlet nozzles on the new advanced jet fighters can be steered to allow close to stall manuvers, where the plane slows down very close to the point of not flying anymore, and is ready to fall out of the sky. The exhaust nozzles can be steered allowing the plane to tip nose up or fly sideways to target anouther plane, If the thrust to weight ratio is 1to1 the plane can actually hover and manuver at the same time allowing it to do next to impossible things I will put up video when i get home, demostraiting it, Im at work now. But it can allow the plane to sit stationary in the air and do flips.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

and a static desplay of how its done

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

And here is a real turbine powered 1/5 scale Highly advanced modle of the same mig doing even more then the real mig can do, in the hand of a GOOD pilot! Fantastic!!! Wacth carefully.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Well I can tell you I downloaded this game demo and ran it in DX10 and im in love! I did the training mission against the drones and I could chopp the throttle and flipp the plane over useing the thrust vectoring, and target a drone, and launch a missle and BOOM!!!! All in about a 1/2 a second! This is freaken fantastic!!! Some of the best graffics yet in DX10. I will buy this game!! Dogface like the graffics as well, Add us to the squadron sir!

Ya Viii i know you were fooling abound there.

The arcade looking view of this game might throw some people off, But what i liked about it is it gave you a more of a 3-D enviroment so you could track your target wile your plane was headed off in the outher direction. It gives more of a feeling of being in the air and as you get manouvering in tight turns and loops. instead of just looking out of a wind screen faceing forward all the time waiteing for your target to come into the windscreen to fire, or wacthing a radar screen to track targets. this gives more of a dog fight feel. I have played alot of flight simulatior games thru the years, and this one is good,I like it.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

TOPIC (OP) Joke/ flight/ mac 1+/ backwards/ utter crap.

more words come to mind like... Lemmings, arcade, pac man, kids with model planes.

The J/k was MAC 1+ in reverse Backwards, Impossible, against physics, noting to do with thrust....

Mac 1+ BACKWARDS

HAWX @ it's best an unrealistic flight model from Consoles.

An airplane can NOT NOT NOT do Mac 1+ BACKWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!! That is a JET JET, with it's wings designed

to flight the opposite way.... MAC +

Key words for OP

BACKWARDS

MAC 1+

SUPERSONIC

BOOM

MAC = Piece of shite computer by Apple Corp. Used only by yuppy lawyer-type douche bags (No, not you Cy) and video editors at varying levels of yuppieness.

MACH = A representation of speed as fast or in multiples of the speed of sound. i.e. MACH 1 = the speed of sound x1.

If a jet was caught using a MAC while going backwards and someone video recorded it, then posted it on youtube, I would watch that video. ;)

We all knew what you menat though. This is the lamest part of the game.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~