Spartans Home

Touch Buddy Screen For Arma

CoBoL~SPARTA~

This dose work on the MIMO 740

Profile for BIS Armed Assault ? Updated 17th July 2007. Includes a Readme as to what keychanges need to take place within the game for this profile to work. If you don't already own Wild Bills' Toolkit, please download and install. It makes life a lot easier to amend/adjust this profile using this great app.

Profile can be downloaded from the "Downloads" page, click on the yellow Armed Assault at top left (there are only 2 pages to my webspace, so you can't get lost)!

Profiles like this are very subjective. What works for me, maybe won't work for you. So using WBK's toolkit, you can adjust, add, subtract orders from my profile until you are happy with it. Some people will prefer navigating the ingame menu to issue commands, finding TB a bit cumbersome (especially if this is all new to you). However, TB gives you added flexibility, and another way of issuing orders.

Having said that, I have been playing the game since release in Nov 06. The most commonly used commands are at your fingertips with this profile.

Squad Screen and Armoured Screen. With buttons to go directly to the ?Orders? screens. From there, one button press to go back to the screen you were on previously.

Comes complete with a 14Mb satellite imaged fully zoomable pdf map of the Island of Sahrani . Down to street level. This is the reason the download is on the large size. Its a very detailed map. Currently the profile points to a more simpler map. But have included all available maps anyway, in case you wish to change the default one.

Added 17th July 2007: Mapping Screen. When on ArmA Map Screen. Double Click to place your Map Marker. Then use TB to change the Map Marker Icon, and Map Marker Colour. Access the Mapping Screen from any other screen. From the mapping screen return back to Squad, Armour or Air.

Comms panel has my own TS buttons for Tactical Gamers TS Server. However, these are easily removed using WBK?s toolkit. My own TS.cfg file is not included !

See screenshots below for an idea of what the various screens are like (you can easily change them in WBK?s Tookit). These pictures were taken about Feb 07, and some of them have changed considerably. Use them as a guide, and you won't go far wrong.

The download is 17.1Mb, and to big for the site to host.

I was originally hosting the file myself, but had so many hits, my monthly bandwidth was sucked dry within 24 hours! Hence the reason the original link appeared dead. I can't apologise enough for that.

File should now be available 24/7, 365 ! Please report any broken links - Thank

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Download

You can test this without a touchscreen, but you will have to use your mouse.