Spartans Home

Zeno has no internet

Floyd~SPARTA~

As some of you know I float around between Switzerland and France. When I returned to France last week, I had no telephone or internet (both are connected to the same box). It would appear that I had been cut off. The telephone line has been reconnected but the service has not resumed, so in France My house is in the dark ages. I am now back in Switzerland for the next week, so I am back in business, for now.

If you like Zeno, we could rally round enough money for you to pay your bill. I am sure some of us could spare a little cash for you.

Just messing, I know what it's like when they feck up at there end. I have been cut off twice here down to none payment at there end. Turns out we have paid, they just allocated the monies to another account. You spend days chasing, arguing. And it just falls on deaf ears.

Any way's nice to see you back. Keep smiling :)

Well I still do not have an internet connection (or telephone for that matter), I am sending this using a USB key, with GPRS wifi, that the service provider gave me, I can make a cup of tea waiting for each page to load. The receive rate tops out at about 25Kbps and is often 0.

Sorry I am out of the picture for now. I'll try to read what I can.

2009 has started off most unsatisfactorily.

I dunno... seems like they are making this hard. They arent going to the moon, they only need to throw a few frackin switches.

If I remember correctly, this is the second time they have screwed up your phone and internet.

Perhaps that big collider experiment did create a microscopic blackhole and it is eating France's telephone system :o

B)