Spartans Home

new maps on the GRAW 2 coop server

We?ve changed the map_cycle a little bit, OceanicDay_v3 has been added to the cycle (remove Oceanic-Day_v2 from the custom_levels folder or your game will crash) Occupation-Day_v3 has also been added.

Maps on the server

GG last night, Co-Op is a nice change of style. Sadly I crashed out towards the end of the Oceanic level and took that as a hint to rest my shoulder.

Is there a time limit on the server for specific maps or does it just stay on a certain map until the mission is complete? Am thinking of if I am the only person on the server and wanted to get more familiar with Oceanic (or A.N.Other).

GG last night, Co-Op is a nice change of style. Sadly I crashed out towards the end of the Oceanic level and took that as a hint to rest my shoulder.

Is there a time limit on the server for specific maps or does it just stay on a certain map until the mission is complete? Am thinking of if I am the only person on the server and wanted to get more familiar with Oceanic (or A.N.Other).

Stays on that level until it's completed mate.

Of course were you are tagged SPARTAN you might have the password to move it on to the next map.

Well I didnot crash out, and Custard came back in and we finished that kerbockle boat map! It was good the placement of AI was devlishly clever. A tough one indeed! You guys that crashed, Try setting you page file larger, I find it helps certail crashes but won't stop them completly.