Spartans Home

What is your major malfunction?

T_1

While Dai, Zebb and I were sitting on the hill waiting for the convoy last night I had a lock up with my machine, completley losing windows and everything else with it. The display went all weird as if someone had ripped the vid card out of the mother board.

By the time I got back, only Dai was still there with Inimigo, and my TS wasn't working.

Hopefully my machine is okay, but that's the last time I nip onto the server for two minutes to test something .

Lol, well after you went tit's up (about 1 minute later) when I moved up the hill to where you had been standing my screen went black and then I wast taken to my desktop with a blue screen and a message that my computer had encountered a problem and I had to restart (normally a graphics driver error)

So I blame you.. <_<

It was weird, mine was fine though. Hopefully Inimigo isn't too paranoid as he joined as Zebb crashed and then I said I had to go as it was late.

Shame as I really would have liked to spring that Convoy ambush, think it would have been sweet.

• 2 weeks later...