Spartans Home

Lethbridge Fuel Savings

I cant belive im so happy about this but regular unleaded is $0.89.9/liter (Thats still a whooping $3.40/US Gal.) here this week. I thought that would be the day i'd be happy to pay this much, but its a whole lot better than the $1.46/liter a few weeks ago. ($5.53 / US Gal)

Ya its down to $2.19 a gallon here and still falling, untill opec gets greedy again. I heard that opec is cutting production trying to create a false shortage in order to rise the price back up, as if they arnt rich enough allready.

I say we bomb their a** and take there gas. Well hopefully electric power technolgy will advance soon, and then we all can say good by to opec and ussr will have to depend on their ak47 and old tank sales again to keep them afloat

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

You guys make me laugh, complaining about your fuel prices.

Come to the UK and then ur entitled to bitch about fule tax...

£1.20 a litre a while back.....thats about £5 a gallon or so....(betweem $8 and $10 a gallon with exchange....)

Go on laugh it up.....

:beatdeadhorse:

lol over hear its now droped a small bit now the cheepest ive seen is about 95.9p a L and thats still a shit load per gallon and from wat i herd they also cut production cos the price was going down which doent make any sense apart from them being duckface plebs cos they wount have as much to sell and wount make as much profit.

but on the bright side it cost me nearly £10 less to fill up by tank now than it did bck in the summer so i think ill go with "all ways look on the bright side of life"

Well My real thoughts on that, are to give the saudis the bill on operation desert storm of about 6 trillion dollars. and if they can't pay it put a mechanics lean on the oil feilds of kewait and seize the land and sell the oil to every one cheap except opec and the soviets. charge them quaddripple for it, they will be hopping back on their camels soon and gas will be back to 55 cents a gallon where it belongs. If only i were the presadent. Then i would make em all pay the u.s. and the u k back for ww2 and the defecet would be gone. I could balance the budget real quick. And talk about big stimulis checks WOW! And everybody gets cheap oil!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~