Spartans Home

Flash sig Sparta link on BDA's front page?

az_sniper_EBDA

Get on Teamspeak and get the full story.

Talking about Class, don't make me laugh AZ of all the back handed things, Banning & kicking out several admins for talking or disagreeing with BDA Admin policy is a joke. Be a man and get on our Teamspeak, The bull shit you've been fed is just that.

Tired & fed up ? Burned out? Not me nor the rest, the only bull shit is at the other side of the fence. I want all my content removing from the BDA & that includes the front page contents.

There is obviously something else brewing here that I am unaware of, I'm sorry you feel that you had to do something like this.

My post here was a twitch reaction and was posted only here, later I started to think that maybe someone was upset because their sig was still on the BDA site. However it may be I still feel like this was an attempt to right a wrong with a wrong.

I am just like most of the BDA members and I have not been "fed" anything, a matter of fact I have heard nothing as to what is going on.

I'll be a "man" and join you on TS for whatever it is you have to say when I get a chance, I have a few domestic woman like things around the house to do first.

P.S. I'm no longer upset I got over it in like 2 mins, keep that in mind.

AZ

There is obviously something else brewing here that I am unaware of, I'm sorry you feel that you had to do something like this.

My post here was a twitch reaction and was posted only here, later I started to think that maybe someone was upset because their sig was still on the BDA site. However it may be I still feel like this was an attempt to right a wrong with a wrong.

I am just like most of the BDA members and I have not been "fed" anything, a matter of fact I have heard nothing as to what is going on.

I'll be a "man" and join you on TS for whatever it is you have to say when I get a chance, I have a few domestic woman like things around the house to do first.

P.S. I'm no longer upset I got over it in like 2 mins, keep that in mind.

AZ

Az I'd love for you to come on teamspeak and I will talk to you straight, no sugar. I did'nt lower myself or do anything that was not called for. The sig on the BDA front page comes from my personal web space which I requested be removed several weeks ago. It was not done, I replaced it and now it will be removed I'm told.

The only pooh pooh done was the banning of Admins from the BDA with no post nor PM or talk, it just happened, because sneaky fish live in some back yards. TS.

AZ

Gentlemen,

All Scorp and I are trying to do is make a break from the previous head of this group, and make the BDA the way you intended. I asked Zeno through a pm last week for assistance in removing Viiipers content. I had no response. I needed assistance and what I received was something I found rather disappointing and despicable. Why slap me in the face. What have I ever done to you? This is a horrible display of disrespect. I have opened my arms to your players. Although the names have been changed in members, all posts still remain, with the exception of the Sparta admins. Regardless, Custard, Halli, or anyone that is a gentleman can come in.

Well, pro soldier, postal, majestic, viiiper can never come back and that is not my doing.

Now, Sparta tags will never sit well with BDA. You hacked our webpage like any other hacker and forced us to scramble. It made Sparta look like spiteful kids to our members and hurt a peaceful coexistence between us.

There was no reason to do this act, if you did not want to speak to me so I could get your stuff off, then you could of deleted your content. Instead, you were malicious with intent to destroy. You owe me an apolgy, because I think highly of you, Viiiper, now I take it personal.

I am sorry for posting this, but I did not hack or hurt you in any way and you did, regardless of the reason, lyou hacked us, which, my friends, has no excuse. Zeno said it so well and with respect. Zeno, unfortunately, your admins did not take your advice and Scorp and I did.

God Bless and BDA will not hack your site nor be spiteful. My members will be removed if this happens and hopefully someone, from Sparta, will post an apology. Viiiper you did this to hurt me and Scorp. If you are feeling good about this then all I can say is I am sorry for being such a poor judge of character.

With Respect,

wax

'Wax no need to remove words you posted'

Edited by Viiiper~SPARTA~

Wax,

Nobody hacked anything bro some of the content on the BDA front page belongs to someone else and it could have been removed easily by many BDA members if they were allowed access, nobody here wishes any harm to BDA and if we are talking respect I have no public forum access on BDA I've not made that big a deal about it but it's a bit lame.

custard

Wax,

Nobody hacked anything bro some of the content on the BDA front page belongs to someone else and it could have been removed easily by many BDA members if they were allowed access, nobody here wishes any harm to BDA and if we are talking respect I have no public forum access on BDA I've not made that big a deal about it but it's a bit lame.

custard

you are right and hack is the wrong word. Immature, disrespectful, intent to recruit, is better words

Gentlemen,

All Scorp and I are trying to do is make a break from the previous head of this group, and make the BDA the way you intended. I asked Zeno through a pm last week for assistance in removing Viiipers content. I had no response. I needed assistance and what I received was something I found rather disappointing and despicable. Why slap me in the face. What have I ever done to you? This is a horrible display of disrespect. I have opened my arms to your players. Although the names have been changed in members, all posts still remain, with the exception of the Sparta admins. Regardless, Custard, Halli, or anyone that is a gentleman can come in.

Well, pro soldier, postal, majestic, viiiper can never come back and that is not my doing.

Now, Sparta tags will never sit well with BDA. You hacked our webpage like any other hacker and forced us to scramble. It made Sparta look like spiteful kids to our members and hurt a peaceful coexistence between us.

There was no reason to do this act, if you did not want to speak to me so I could get your stuff off, then you could of deleted your content. Instead, you were malicious with intent to destroy. You owe me an apolgy, because I think highly of you, Viiiper, now I take it personal.

I am sorry for posting this, but I did not hack or hurt you in any way and you did, regardless of the reason, lyou hacked us, which, my friends, has no excuse. Zeno said it so well and with respect. Zeno, unfortunately, your admins did not take your advice and Scorp and I did.

God Bless and BDA will not hack your site nor be spiteful. My members will be removed if this happens and hopefully someone, from Sparta, will post an apology. Viiiper you did this to hurt me and Scorp. If you are feeling good about this then all I can say is I am sorry for being such a poor judge of character.

With Respect,

wax

Wax What should anyone say to a person such as you or Breeze or the likes that accuse with no facts, that Ban with no reason, that hold no morals by wearing another clans tags and then go back to their original clan?

No one hacked the BDA, no one did any wrong except you & Breeze and fellow friends of honour.

Don't come preaching the moral high ground when it is you and the BDA that have been nothing but disloyal. Talk to me on Teamspeak if your up to it, you upset alot with your secrets to Breeze and Breeze misled others with his. Your answer is to post only false accusation to cover up your mis doings.

Sad that you lower your standards to this instead of getting actual facts first. RSVirus came here and we talked to him, a very civil explanation, he understood, we told him BDA was still using Personal web content of members Banned. 1 hour later the links were removed, all that we had asked for from the start. More will follow.

Get Nazrat to sort things out for you.

I went to talk to BDA, Wax decided that he did not like what I was saying

I said I wanted all my content to be removed, I never stopped talking,

I never hacked, I only got banned for not agreeing.

IPB Image

I went to the BDA TS for the first time since the Ban for nothing. Yes that's right I was banned no talking no pm no post, just banned. Disloyal ? spreading false stories ? you tell me.....

Anyway I went to the Teamspeak and spoke with WAX*BDA* and what little sence it all made, Wax accusing and poking the finger, saying I had caused Scorp to leave due to the events of removing The Elvis signature which belongs to him and not the BDA nor was it on the BDA website, The BDA had linked into my webspace to display it. I told Wax to remove all content of the likes, he said he can not, but would sort things out with those that could.

We wait for all other None BDA hosted content to be removed from those that request it. No one here wishes any malaise to the BDA nor any member. We were Banned kicked out over 2 weeks ago, we had nothing, we started with ourselves, we raised our own funds, we bought all our own software & rented all our new servers in less than 3 days !

But Wax finds no time to sort out the BDA in over 2 weeks, pull your finger out and get it sorted, you had long enough and stop misleading people.

The truth will set you free.....

Hi Wax

I would ask everyone to show restraint (BDA and Sparta) now, we are just a couple of gaming groups don't lose sight of that before engaging in a war of words.

Firstly I am not in charge (as you imply), I am just one of the group. We discuss matters openly here.

Secondly I have no web page experience, so I would not have been able to help you. Furthermore I could hardly ask viiiper (as a friend) to help you since he had been summarily banned from everything and subsequently told he could not come back (more than once). Furthermore we are trying to build everything from scratch there is simply no time to help you sort out BDA issues.

You are welcome to post here, I will not hide your post, nor will I ban you. Viiipers actions have granted you the result you sought, which was to correct the web page. Apart from a few most of your guys took the action as a humourous one, we welcomed your guys onto our TS all wearing BDA tags when BDA had TS problems (I hope we will not be accused of creating that problem as well).

You have thrown many accusations around and you speak of honour, I could make some damaging accusations of my own but I do not want to hurt you or BDA.

I was a root admin with full forum access at BDA for 2 weeks after leaving. I asked twice for this access to be removed (which happened eventually). If we wanted to create mischief at the BDA I could have done it then, in actuality I just kept my mouth shut and just disappeared from BDA.

At the end of the day, if you want to talk calmly and without rancour, you are welcome to come and chat here wearing BDA TAGS, as is everyone else from BDA.

Lastly and for the benefit of everyone from BDA, we are not actively recruiting from your group, we never were. We do not want to be a giant group of strangers, we want to grow slowly and organically. There are some great people at BDA, whom I count among my friends (though I have never met them). They would be friends no matter what clan they were with.

How things progress is up to you, I wouldnt be so hasty in severing ties with this group but thats your choice.

Viiiper your comment that the BDA had linked into your webspace to display the signature, is true. But the part you left out was that you (Viiiper BDA) is the one that linked it, so when you make this statement you talking about yourself, you could have just broken the link to the display but you choose to replace it with a recruiting banner. (Remember the truth will set you free) that was a willful choice you made. You could have broken the links to all your linked content at any time.

In my opinion you did this to fire things up again, so that you could get on your soap box and preach about how you were wronged.

This not an attempt to insult you, I feel I need to speek my mind.

Billy

Viiiper your comment that the BDA had linked into your webspace to display the signature, is true. But the part you left out was that you (Viiiper BDA) is the one that linked it, so when you make this statement you talking about yourself, you could have just broken the link to the display but you choose to replace it with a recruiting banner. (Remember the truth will set you free) that was a willful choice you made. You could have broken the links to all your linked content at any time.

In my opinion you did this to fire things up again, so that you could get on your soap box and preach about how you were wronged.

This not an attempt to insult you, I feel I need to speek my mind.

Billy

Billy, Like others have said and I know it's easier to talk voice,

please come on ts and talk. I dislike posting because I have to be so

careful in the words I use.

please TS

66.29.87.135:8072

john

P.s. if you decide not to join us for a TS conversation, Then let me add

It is not my job to fix issues at BDA. I will not do work to fix problems

that exist with content at the BDA, BDA has many whom can do that.

The soap box I have does not exist.

ADDED:

I left nothing out, the part about the linking

part you left out was that you (Viiiper BDA) is the one that linked it

I made the pages with others, of course they have my links in them, but you banned me, so you should have the decency to remove them. I can not I'm banned... web, forum, TS...

The BDA pages have several links within them to my space, REMOVE THEM or do the BDA want me to do work for them after I and others got Banned with not a post or reasons, no talks? Your post miss leads as you imply I made the links after, not true, your colleges state I am hacking not true, your fellow admins threaten, very true. Very little stands between accusations and misinformation.

Why do you miss represent yourself? The will full choice I made to replace my content came after requests to have it removed. Some still stay !!!! GET RID OF THEM, you make out I am the bad guy, remember, we like others put in much money and time into the BDA, we want none of it back.

The content comes from my personal source you need to remove it at your end.

P.s. Now you read the above post and you will comment, you did not ban me? but as an Admin you are responsible for the actions of the group you represent. I have no bad feelings, I only want my content removed, please don't come asking me to help you with it, it's your job, not mine.

(Remember the truth will set you free)

So you want the truth? can you listen to it ?

To start with, I know that I should not say most of the following, but I am going to say what has been on my mind for a long time in regards to the actions of everyone involved. Sorry Zeno that I am not as diplomatic as you are. I have tried to be and I will never will be!

"Well, pro soldier, postal, majestic, viiiper can never come back and that is not my doing."

Wax, what the hell have I done, other than get yelled at by Breeze on many occassions for petty bullshit?! Did I not donate enough? Is it because I worked my ass of fro BDA training and creating manuals? It is because I was not happy that Durka was a made an admin with no money dontated? Is it because I called Breeze out in that in situation because he was demanding $300 that I did not have and I was not going to give?

Wax, you came over pledging to help us get started and even talked to me letting know what was going on. You were offered a little more power and begged to go back to BDA, so you turned your back on people that wanted you here and went back to those whom you bashed!! Were you just a mole? That is disloyal, dishonest, and DISRESPECTFUL!!! In my eyes, you are the most (RNB is a close second, this is evident in the personal emails that I received from him) disloyal, dishonest, and DISRESPECTFUL person in this situation.

We are a small group that enjoy each others company. We get on just to bullshit and talk, not just to play games and headhunt for a lot of people that we will never talk to or make no effort to know on a personal level. That is not the case here!

I was very excited to see that so many BDA members joined us on our TS and our servers for so long yesterday. The server was full for several hours. I made an effort to welcome EVERY person that came in. I stayed on a lot longer than I had planned just because there so many people BDA coming in. I wanted to make them felt welcome on our server and that we would like to see them more often. I never tried to recruit from BDA nor will I ever. If some one sees the truth and decides to come here, I will be helping them to get registered. The sad part is, we had to lock out the Application because we had people from BDA getting locked of the forums over there while tried to apply here. That is stupid and uncalled for. I made my donations to BDA and hard work just to get deleted for making a move. I can understand the admins loosing admin rights and not getting to the admin sections, but the rest? How do you justify that?

You say that I am not welcome on your server anymore? Is that why the other night that I was pulled into a locked TS channel and given the pw to a locked server? I have nothing but respect for most of the members over there.

I will be back to play with some of you again, just to show that I am not one to hold a grudge or to step on someone's toes. I started there, I will never forget it no matter how mad I was or how I was treated on some issues. Overall I loved my time there. There were just some things that was getting out of hand.

I am only replying to the comments here, not to BDA as a whole.

Oh, and STOP ATTACKING SPARTA!!

DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE HERE!!!!!!!

you are right and hack is the wrong word. Immature, disrespectful, intent to recruit, is better words

I left BDA because if I stayed I would have ended up falling out with friends at the BDA because of what had happened and I didn't want to lose that friendship. We have no recruiting goals and have no wish to see BDA fold and everyone join SPARTA. I agree at worst Viiipers action was an immature prank,most have taken it as that. Most of us had some sort of admin access at BDA and could have if we wished made a serious attempt to defame, discredit some at BDA and done a proper job at recruiting. You must accept that nobody from SPARTA has tried to actively recruit from BDA and you have my promise that I would have nothing to do with anyone that did.

To be honest the only thing I am pissed about is that I have no public forum access at BDA. I play on the BDA server with my mates at BDA why has my forum access been removed?

This whole situation seems like it just won't go away. What are people still looking to accomplish by keeping this bickering going? I just wanna hang out and play video games. Before I wore any tags, that was my goal. It still is now. I miss playing with some of the people that have left the servers that I frequent the most often. The constant hostility and conflict makes me uncomfortable. Why are a bunch of people who've never met face to face so invested in these hurt feelings? Let's just hang out, bullshit, and play some games. These bans don't make any sense to me, but I have no influence over them. The ownership of web page content is a valid and understandable concern, but the actions taken in this situation (and in some cases LACK of action) just don't make much sense. Although our initial group has now redefined itself into two, aren't we still identified by our goals to create a more mature environment for older players? Why isn't that what's going on?

That is our goal. Fun times, lots of laughs. That is why I have asked that all the accusations come to an end. That is all that we have been trying to do.

The past is the past. Let it go and move on. (this from the guy that has been divorced 1.5 years and still sees his ewife)

This whole situation seems like it just won't go away. What are people still looking to accomplish by keeping this bickering going? I just wanna hang out and play video games. Before I wore any tags, that was my goal. It still is now. I miss playing with some of the people that have left the servers that I frequent the most often. The constant hostility and conflict makes me uncomfortable. Why are a bunch of people who've never met face to face so invested in these hurt feelings? Let's just hang out, bullshit, and play some games. These bans don't make any sense to me, but I have no influence over them. The ownership of web page content is a valid and understandable concern, but the actions taken in this situation (and in some cases LACK of action) just don't make much sense. Although our initial group has now redefined itself into two, aren't we still identified by our goals to create a more mature environment for older players? Why isn't that what's going on?

well said matty.

yeah like matty said, I also I miss playing with some of the people that have left the servers

and I feel the same way about the constant hostility and conflict which makes me uncomfortable as well and I think many more.

I still dont know the reason about all this. Only this thread let´s me sumerise what could have happened.

well and after all what have happened I know that we won't be one Family, how we used to be at BDA. I sure hope we could and maybe there is a way to do it. Who knows nothing is impossible.

But so long we are split, I hope BDA´s and Spartan´s can look over the sh*t which have happened in the past on both sides and welcom everybody, no matther if Admin or regular player of the other clan, as part of the Family which we were before.

All I can say about all this is, please stop acting like kids and don't be so disrespectfull to each other. This takes effect for BDA´s and Spartan´s as well.

best regards

Catho

IPB Image