Spartans Home

Soo...

evilducky

So is anyone still interesting in crysis here? The new Crysis:Warhead is out for North America and most of Europe now and was woundering if anyone got it yet? I have it and its fantastic, and I just installed Crysis:Wars which is a better MP for Crysis I guess.. If you havent gotten it yet, I suggest you do.. everything is really improved and performance is 100x better I believe. I cant wait to get the map editor so i can make some maps for warhead :)

Ducky

Bought it yesterday and got through the first level this morning. It looks a little better then the original and it does run a tad bit smoother. Gameplay is relatively the same, but it is a little more fast paced.

They really do make a point of trying to overwhelm you if you get spotted too early when assaulting a village. The AI are noticably smarter then in Crysis. There generally smarter when flanking and will do so whenever they get the chance. In one section your moving through a pretty lush jungle area and have to engage a patrol. I got so caught up with the initial patrol, I didn't notice two guys circle all the way behind me. Needless to say, I died.

I haven't gotten to the multiplayer yet, but it seems like good value for only 30 dollars so far.

Edited by Punisher~SPARTA~

Bought it yesterday and got through the first level this morning. It looks a little better then the original and it does run a tad bit smoother. Gameplay is relatively the same, but it is a little more fast paced.

They really do make a point of trying to overwhelm you if you get spotted too early when assaulting a village. The AI are noticably smarter then in Crysis. There generally smarter when flanking and will do so whenever they get the chance. In one section your moving through a pretty lush jungle area and have to engage a patrol. I got so caught up with the initial patrol, I didn't notice two guys circle all the way behind me. Needless to say, I died.

I haven't gotten to the multiplayer yet, but it seems like good value for only 30 dollars so far.

I had that happen to me many times.. >.< Them sneaky bastards.. But they are a hell of a lot smarter I think, but I did find them a few time to have A.D.D. Its still fun over all.