Spartans Home

ARMA Server 3 XAM 1.501 REQUIRED

NoScream~SPARTA~

my fps ranges between 30-60 so no hassle here, but whats really anoying is that the enemy warpes all the time. Even within 200 metres so they are really hard to shoot untill they stand still. So after what everyone else is saying maybe the patch is not such a great thing after all although it has a lot of cool features but again if it makes the gameplay worse <_<

Honestly , I think this is a great mod, except high requirement of a monster pc and a good internet connection. It works perfect here, but only makes my ge260gtx overheated with very high setting. So I set up a dedicated fan for the video card, or it will crash.

For all of u with low fps: Try and remove all the other mods except the xam mod and see what happens.

I have several launchers for the game with different mods in the command line so when i play on server 3 (XAM MODDED) i only use that mod.

yea, this is what I'm playing. even queen mod will give my arma high chance of CTD. I dont know why.

• 3 months later...

I wanted to play some ARmA this morning but there are so many old post about what we use and what we don't that after starting to load serveral files I found out they were not current.

PLease can someone delete the old stuff and organize WHAT is current and needed.

If changed then remove old info and or categorize current needed info.