Spartans Home

ARMA Server 3 XAM 1.501 REQUIRED

NoScream~SPARTA~

IPB Image

SERVER 3 is running XAM 1.501

YOU WILL BE KICKED AUTOMATICALLY on attempting to JOIN if you do not HAVE THIS MOD

NO CUSTOM FACES

Zebb posted

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=2638

GET BOTH

1.5 main MOD 480MB

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1758

1.501 UPDATE 137MB

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3797

- Fixed: The thermal vision is no longer active when a player get out of a vehicle or when

the player die and respawn

- Fixed: Error "'burst/' is not a class ('displayName' accessed)" fixed

- Fixed: Error "Picture \xam_wea\bondminmagazinepicture.paa not found" fixed

- Fixed: Zoom problem fixed

- Fixed: Bug with the black screen when the player get hurt depending of the hour of the

day fixed

- Fixed: XAM mine now have a picture

- Fixed: Back of the cockpit and wings now visible in internal view of the F-16

- Fixed: The F-16 can't damage themself anymore with a missile shot

- Fixed: Desert Eagle modele is now visible

- Fixed: Desert Eagle and it's ammo now have a picture

- Fixed: The music of the XAM radio don't stop by itself anymore

- Fixed: Bug of the invisible Russian pilot depending of the distance now corrected

- Fixed: Smoke screen of the tank are now really functionnal for blocking the IA view

- Improved: Less performance degradation over time

- Improved: T-90 textures improved

- Improved: F-16 textures improved

- Improved: T-90 are a little faster

- New: Musical radio available in the Hind

- New: FLIR System available in the Hind

- New: T-90 have now a description for the armory

THE MAP RUNNING is DOMINATION XAM, all the features of the SPARTA VERSION Domination by XENO

PLUS A LOT MORE........ (Majestic this is the game you were looking for).

IPB Image

I downloaded and testing the new XAM mod (480Mb) on server 3, YOU WILL NEED THIS TO JOIN

DOWNLOAD

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1758

Mirrors

ftp://ftp.2tout2rien.net/XAM1.4/XAM1.5.7z

480mb

Unpack

go into the unpacked directories till you see the @XAM1.5 directory

move it to your arma folder

add the command line to your launch icon -mod=@XAM1.5

Here mine as an EXAMPLE ONLY

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=dbe1-himem=1424 -window -x=1440 -y=900 -mod=@XAM1.5 -mod=@NWD_Ballistics;@NWD_ScopeFix

MANY addons, there is an XAM DOMINATION MAP RUNNING

viii

What you can expect, clips from XAM 1.2+

It doesn't appear to have effected me like the ecs mod did

It doesn't like the armalauncher tho, you can join from it but you can't see the server using the server watch or see anybody playing it just ???

I?ve installed the @XAM mod and tested on the Evolution server, It looks very good but it slows me down by a hell of a lot.

My game goes from between 50/60fps down to 15/25fps and that with not much going on, when things start getting busy the game just grinds to a Holt.

With the @XAM_mod

User posted image

Without the @XAM_mod

User posted image

I in hindsight am also getting much more lag than missions and evolution, but the sounds are just bloody awesome.

I guess unless Viii finds a solution if you have a 3D mark score less than 10000 it may be a painfull mod to play, just thank your lucky stars you don't have a ping like Mutilator.

Even tho I am an old man (ta Halli) I am learning every time I play this game and enjoying every moment.

Could we have one server without Domination just standard missions but with the XAM mod still running please?

Maybe we could rotate some of the mods and let people deicde which ones they like/dont like on the servers?

Do you still have crosshair after installing xam1.5? I don't, so I must use the "v" to get the aimpoint. Is that normal?

Cause I saw the pic of floyd got crosshair, I'm a little wondering.

Can anyone give some tips? Thanks alot

Answer is NO

Floyd took the two screenshots from his PC connected to his PC not the server.

The server removes the cross hair for all (not an option, built into XAM)

Heres my screen graps

ON my PC XAM ON not connected to main server

User posted image

ON my PC XAM ON connected to main server

User posted image

I've got my settings down so low it looks like an Atari game, yet I still get about 20fps and about a 3-5sec delay when I move my mouse. Oh well, it looks like a great mod.

It is an Atari Game....."C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=DBE1 -nosplash -mod=@XAM1.5 -mod=@NWD_ScopeFix :rolleyes: :D

Hey is BMWkk by chance BMWKoop who played OFP back in the BDA days???

seems like that was BMWcooper, yea, I'm the guy played in the BDA server a lot. and then I got to be away from gaming. And then I found I'v lost connection to BDA. They changed to EBDA?

Till 1 month ago, I searched the VS forum on the google and got my password back through email. Read a message posted by snowshoe, which brought SPARTA into my sight. And I also found many old name here. For Example, MUT.

World's so small, but changed a lot. seems like a lot of dudes are still playing OFP afgan map, like VS guys. Actually, I'm so missing the OFP ages. That's so diferent. Maybe we can get arma2 or ofp2 to bring our sense back.

The XAM game is unbelievably chuggy even with low settings. My PC is no slouch but dropping to 5FPS when near a base or any explosions go off is not an enjoyable experience.

Back to Evolution for me I'm afraid, at least I had a fair chance of shooting back :(

my fps ranges between 30-60 so no hassle here, but whats really anoying is that the enemy warpes all the time. Even within 200 metres so they are really hard to shoot untill they stand still. So after what everyone else is saying maybe the patch is not such a great thing after all although it has a lot of cool features but again if it makes the gameplay worse <_<