Spartans Home

Great Graw 2 Fun !!

Have you guys downloaded that COMPOUND coop map. It is killer! Grab it ok, and we can mayby try it tonight. Very rich target enviroment. Rocky had posted a link to it in here somewhere as well. If you think Grand Valley is a chanllange lol, itll look like band camp compared to this one.

Wow that Compound map was great! We were shooting them out of the helis and got a big laugh wacthing them fall!! Then put a rpg right into the back of helis BOOM! That was a good map! The new beta driver really showed its advantage in Graw, we finely got to finish the grand valley map all the way thru with out crashing. It got dark on us there at the creek and we had to hold the area in the dark, night vision dident work good enough, it got scarey there for awile. I noticed better 3d depth of feild. Alot more stuff floating in the air and more smoke, mist, and the biggest thing was it stoped the crashing and ran smooth! It was GREAT!!! I have to chalk it up to one of the best nights on graw we have had yet!!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

And its anouther friday, and gess what?

ITS graw night again!

I talked to dogface today and he and I will be on tonight. 8:30 or 9:00 pm est. Come all, play all!

"Like DR.NO says" The Mexican rebles will make us look like we are from Band camp! LOL!!!

Great fun to be had and some funny comments to amigo!

Well it looks like I might not be able to play tonight after all. Leave it to my better half to make plans for the both of us and then not tell me about it until the last minute. I have an engagement to attend tonight and probably wont return home until late. If you guys are still on burning the midnight oil, then I will be happy to shoot some 'indigenous personnel.'

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Well there might be a hint as to what day it is. Its friday of corse! and that means that its probley gonna be---------------------------------------Graw 2 night once again. Im only going to be onto 11:30 tonight due to Im going to the food and wine festible at EPCOT at disney world tommrow, gonna eat and get drunk!!!!! and I have a room at one of the vacation resorts there. We will ride the busses there so we won't have to drive drunk. Only ride drunk!!!

Well had to waite for a pay day to order more parts, so untill they get here theres not much to do on it, so party time!

I ordered

All rubber brake hoses 2 front 2 rear

complete 8 piece steel brake line kitt

all wheel cyclinders 2 front 2 rear

brake shoes front, rear

front shocks

steering shaft mount/bushing

And that takes care of $200 real quick