Spartans Home

Great Graw 2 Fun !!

Hey no problem, We have to get you all mapped up with the new stuff. Sure is alot more fun with a better machine. Now its like you own the game. But I have to say that those new maps are great. Wait untill you play that grand valley map. really well made and a real challange! Some of these maps take hours to finish. Just when you thought it was over here comes a new objective. The best fun I had in a long time!!!!!

Those boys over at ghost recon.net can make some real good maps.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Im sorry NO, they are on this page 4 or 5 new ones Grand valley co-op Youppi co-op Hqmo1 dam co-op asylum co-op lagoon co-op and any you don't have. Grabbem up into the custom levels folder. Scroll down of coarse.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...egory&id=54

Talked to Dogface today and we will be on tonight 8:30 or 9:00 est pm tonight. May be earlyler, And Friday night as well. All welcome to join in but I think it will be abit late for our UK friends, But if they can stay up late all welcome! First Map= GRAND VALLEY! Second map Asylem or The new Dam map. Your Choice.

Are you guys playing coop? Wish we had high speed in my area or I'd join in with. Started playing some of the missions over in Graw2 and I think the Dam mission has to be my favorite. I guess I like that you can either continue to go straight up the path or go up the cat walk and through the tunnels to get to the objective.

DrNo, do you have the specs of your new machine posted somewhere on the boards so I can take a gander at what you're running the game on?

If you guys are looking for the makers of the maps it usually tells you in the information where you download it at or in the readme file for each map. The grand valley map itself was made by a Spanish clan but I believe RPGhard did all the mission scripting. I could be wrong. If you are looking for more maps there are quite a few at GR.net or get in contact with RPG and he might have a few extras that aren't hosted at the site.

Got that right! WE will be on in force tonight- saterday night. So far- Gysgt, Dog face, Athlon, DR no? Punisher? Any one else? Starts at 8:30 EST tonight and goes unitll you can't shoot any more, Maps played are buy popular request. First map GRAND VALLEY, Asylum, Lagoon, youppi, sniper, Think your tough? Think you got what it takes? Yaaaaa right! We will see the mexican rebels make a fool out of you gringo! Diffaculty level will be set to request of players. Good luck amego you will need it!