Spartans Home

Lets Get a Scrim Going!

Hey let's try to get us a scrim going one day this week. Since Wednesday is "populate the server day," we can do it then, or we can wait until the weekend or something. Here's a game I propose....

Step 1. Get everybody on:)

2. Pick a map that no-one has played before, like a TRR map, and don't let anyone know until the match. Give the "general" 2min to look at the map and think of a strategy then go.

3. Set it to no respawns so that it just becomes a TDM map

4. Have two "armchair generals" that stay back and hide, or move along with the team, and direct the squads or soldiers where to go

5. Set match length to like 30min, and make it a true TDM where everyone has to be killed, and make the generals fight for the last kill:)

6. Drink lots of beer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I can do it until 9pm tonight, what say everyone else?

I'm okay on point number 6.

i would luv 2 but you would not believe the shit iv had with my ISP. 13 PHONE CALLS! orange are completely useless. UK members stay away from the techincally inept customer service team.

Gave them a total grilling and asked them for my MAC code and they said they are going to refund all the calls, refund this months broadband line rental and send a SENIOR engineer out 4 free.

Its been so crap with no teamspeak and GRAW. I feel so behind with everything and want to get more in SPARTA! stupid frikkin exchange.

Edited by Krambo~SPARTA~