Spartans Home

H.A.W.X. Slips to 2009 Jan - March

NoScream~SPARTA~

Ok can you tell me if the Ubisoft title FARCRY 2 will slip from it's September 2008 release ?

The fact is:

ARMA2 has just slipped B.I.S.

OFP2 slipped by Codemasters

Crysis Warhead has just slipped too, CRYTEK

It's not only Ubisoft that slips it's titles, looking at Codemasters 5 out of the 10 last titles slipped.

The point of the thread is the game itself, the Simulation mode v arcade mode, in simulation mode

they said many times, there will be no access to the cockpit, that is only in arcade mode.

I think things might be changing? with a 4-5 month slip ? that is major.

viii

p.s. ARMA 2 slips 3 months, OFP2 slips 4 months & WARHEAD slips 2 months.

I doubt it'll change much from it's original conception. If you go with the history of the Tom Clancy titles, you'll see GR2 slipped for months and months, then they just dropped it completely. GRAW came about and did the same thing. GRAW2 changed its dates twice I believe and alot of people thought they were changing things, but realized UBI just didn't allow the developer enough time. Since this game has been tied directly in the the Ghost Recon franchise, I'm expecting the same sort of stuff.

Sorry, but I'm not too optimistic about things, although I'd love to hear a "i told you so" when this game finally comes out.