Spartans Home

Erm...How do I explain this..

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Ok, so we were playing on the EVO server last night, and I would like to go ahead and extend apologies in advance for anyone who hasn't gotten on yet..

Going off the presumption that the server would be restarted, and knowing that it was really messing up last night, with units appearing and disapearing out of thin air, and the fact that it was late....

Someone MAY have used one or two few non-respawnable assets in a quest to blow up a certian Shika in town. And one may have destroyed lots of enemy with these assets, but they would dissapear before the missle/tow/rocket/bullet got to them.

But, on the bright side, this person really got some great practice in the helos, which he/she/it is almost a pro at now. Anyways, if you see this person on occasionally and feel like you need to say something harsh, know this person was unaware and a little stupid, and know that he/she/it already apologized.

:poster_oops:

he he I got into one of first rocks AI driven ammo trucks screwing up his plan, very embarassing

All the equipment around Cayo has been repaired and fueled (X-Wind and Maj were moving them to a FARP when I had to go to work).

I couldn't drive cos I shot the last unarmed tango in Cayo and have been stripped of rank LOL