Spartans Home

LOMAC - Training Day

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Hey all, now that I'm back and have a week's worth of digital photos to edit, I'll probably get so tired of it that I'll want to fly a little. So, on Monday, June 16, at around 4pm Eastern, I'll probably be on for an hour or two to help anyone who wishes to learn how to fly LOCKON. I'll probably go through the takeoff and landing, which is very easy, but will probably get into targeting with some different weapons as well. Let me know if you are interested so I can get ready.

I was away a lot of last week and the few times I dropped in the Lomac TS channel there were no takers so I didn't get a chance to see if we can connect together yet, I am free Tues/Wed this week so maybe there will be a few of us about then? :rolleyes:

Hello all,

If anyone is interested in learning to fly and of the russian aircraft I fly the mig alot and will be willing to help anyone learn/practice in this aircraft.

Let me know if anyone is interested in it, because I have a TS you can jump into and a server that we can go practice and fly in.

Get at me on xfire at evilducky if anyone is interested.

Im abit iffy on that one viper as it looks abit arcadish to me. I hope there will be a demo for it as Ill def. have to give this one a try before I buy. It actually looks alot like Ace combat in the style that its played. Lots of planes in the air all fighting at once. Im also guessing with that there will be respawning missles so well have like 25 special missles, and 50 - 75 regular missles.

Besides, ED is making the new series of Flight sims. There DCS games will blow this game out of the water for any hard core flight sim fan. Here is some info on the current aircraft there are working on http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/inde...ult&lang=en. Here is also a list of the planes they plan on doing as well.

1- A-10A Suite 2 (latest version of A-10A in active use)

2- A-10C Suite 3 (we now have permission from the USAF to develop an entertainment version of the simulation we developed for them. We are very happy and excited about this).

3- AH-64A Blk. 49A

4- Su-27

5- F-15C

6- Mi-24V

7- F-16C

8- MiG-29A

• 1 year later...