Spartans Home

This Morning ?

Up at 4.30 to get into work by 6, been here since then.. :rolleyes:

Btw Kiwi my 9 year old has had a nose bleed for the past two morning according to my wife, he gets them when he is having a growth spurt, poor bugger..

Up at 4.30 to get into work by 6, been here since then.. :rolleyes:

Btw Kiwi my 9 year old has had a nose bleed for the past two morning according to my wife, he gets them when he is having a growth spurt, poor bugger..

Mine's had nose bleeds for the past two mornings too. He used to have one nearly every day about a year ago so I took him to the doctor & she gave him cream to put up his nose whenever it bled but they stopped, now it looks like they've started again.

Stayed up late sunday night gameing graw2 with dogface tryed the game on extream it was fun! Woke up on my birthday 5:00 am to get wife up for work, (I took a vacation day off) She is sick big time, I slept on the couch so I wouldent get it, she goes onto work. Comes right home at 9:00 am, sicker! Put her to bed. Hung out for awile, decided to take my new truck in for service at the dealership (brakes shake@high speed) 2nd visit for same problem. 1st visit they turned front rotors, The truck still shook! I told them maybe its the rear and not the front--DUH! At least they gave me a ride home. So Stuck @ the house all day. Wacthed some tv military channel. Cooked a burger on the grill, Wanted to work on the rail buggy, Couldent find sand blaster. And to dam hot outside. Screw it, took a nap! Dealership called and said they are going to replace the brake drums, But none to be found local at any outher dealers, Have to wait untill tommrow untill they come in from jacksonville. Good thing wife still sick drove her car to work today. Called GM customer complaint line and CHEWED their butts hard as to why they don't have a set of brake drums available and the CHEAP ass dealership doesent have a loaner car. So I was fitt to be tied up about that. It was a wonderfull birthday for me. Dident go to dinner due to wife sick. Hate to say it but glade to be back at work this morning. At least I know what CRAP awaits me at work.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Woke up 5:30a... because cat was jumping back and forth on my pillow... <_<

Somehow... cat magically flies of the bed ;) it is raining so luckily it is easy to fall back asleep.

Woke up at 7:30a need COFFEE! still aggravated about cat. turn on coffee maker,

let dog out for morning, fed cats... :angry: told the cat that woke me up a :censored1: and fed it last.

let dog back in fed it.

7:45a got coffee.. turned on news :huh: screw that! went to back porch and had coffee.. and a smoke.

Came back in watched the news... suddenly it is 8:20a :blink:

now got on line to check emails remembered this thread, came here to :censored1: about cat.

I'm on holiday and I couldn't of picked a better week, off to town today

to buy some new shirts and generally enjoy today.

Dam postman delivered someone else's mail .....

Ordered a new headset so I'm hoping it arrives today. This will be my 4th,

every time the mic or cable fails.

coffee time...

is that on the Medusa's Viii? enjoy your week off

usual story, woke up half 7, windows wide open as its so hot at night at the moment, loving the fact it aint goin dark till 10pm!

coffee, mess about with the dog 4 a few mins, in the car off 2 work.

zzz

Today I started to mod some stuff on the Legionofsparta forum, then a few calls and work.

I've got a planning guy coming tomorrow and a packed week, mid june was never my favorite.

Loads of Tea I think and posting.

I feel good, had a great fathers day, visited my dad, it was pleasant for the first time in ages.

I hope I don't get too grumpy when I'm 70+

:lol:

Well....could I sleep last night? NO!

bit of a mood this morning as I had to be at work for 8 and iv had hardly any kip. As sad as it sounds I just wanted 2 get back out of bed and jump on GRID again. Quality game.

Anyway, up dressed, coffee, got me iPod plugged in 2 my car stereo now so I blasted out some Boston this morning and abit of Bon Jovi. Pretty awake now, off 2 make my 2nd coffee and get some work done. Looking forward 2 footy 2nyt and some more racing.

Not a bad morning. Took two of the kids to school, the 9 year old went to Hayling Island with the school yesterday, he's away for 3 days. I've got a bit of a headache & stiff neck today so not in the best of moods. :angry:

Gotta go now & get my bikini on, the sun is looking too good, must get out in the garden.

Today I woke, knowing I was going to be busy, funny thing was I slept like a log.

So it's the std. English cup of tea, toast and out.

Forum mods are on the menu for my 2nd week off, followed by the start of Legion of

sparta new web works. More tea, Couple of appointments and teamspeak :)

viii

Busy day,

Day one of my new pills from the Dr. hopefully they will work, the last buggers

did little for a years.

Got a lawyer coming around to draw up a will, always good to be prepared.

Got an energy company coming around to try to beat my current provider energy costs.

Hopefully they will, but I did some online checking.

Best comparison in UK

http://www.energyhelpline.com/

Time for a cuppa......