Spartans Home

This Morning ?

The 'This Morning Thread'

IPB Image

It's easy and it's like a coffee (it gets you started), any morning, every morning,

don't know what to post, no problem, just tell us how you feel or what got you up

from the land of nodd.

A thread for no particular reason, post as much or as little, post every morning or

once, it's all up to you.... please keep it cleanish and remember this thread is public.

Here's me today:

Rudely awaken by the postman (0830) with parcel and it's raining.

I need tea.....

woke up at 6.30am by my alarm clock being reminded its overtime at work today.

Fly out of bed to pick up my work friend, drive through mcdonalds and sitting assessing benefit claims whilst listening to my iPod.

Nice weather(ish) curious to see if the weather will improve for the BBQ later.

nice thread idea Viii

...woke up about 3 hours ago with a horrible hangover surrounded by a bunch of drunk buddies at the lake... realized that it probably wasn't such a good idea to have SoCo, Absolute, Hypnotic, Yuengling, Coors Light, and Miller Light back to back to back... will probably make the same mistake again this evening when I return to the lake.

Woke up after having fallen asleep in front of tv y'day, saw on the digi-box that it was 8 am (realized I had to be at my weekend-job at 8). Jumped up brushed teeth, washed face, put on clothes and jumped into my car. Saw on the car-radio it was 6 am (digi-box was turned on on channel 800 ...). * crap *

Made some milkshake, cleaned the house a little (read: dishes, vacuum cleaning) and went to "work".

Rudelly awakened by wife 10.30ish asking what time I am gonna get out of the pit.

Coffee followed by more coffee and Saturday Kitchen on TV.

Tried to have a lay in but decided that I had better get up, went downstairs, Wife was in a mood (so normal day so far) had some toast and coffee, boys are playing Lego Indiana Jones on the PS3 so I decided to jump in here and see what's new..

Lie in, Phone call (remind me to give less people my number), back to bed for 20 winks, late night last night, need more sleep..... Saw Zebbs post about toast, dam ... Hmmmm Toast.....

Dam.... Morning folks ...eheheh .. :lol: another day on planet earth...

Toast...... :o make toast.. stop typing

well woke up at 6:30 this moring think it was the bleeding dustmen. have got collage so going to do a lil bit of work before i leave, was givent he grand some of £20 by my grandma so that has cheered us up a bit. but have got to spend £13 on a bus pass due to varous fuck ups at Transport for London which im ment to be geting back but they allready owe me over £50 should charge the buggers intrest.

Took the kids to school. Trip to a Mosque with one of the classes at 9.15, got back at noon, a few jobs to do around the house then off to the tip. Man I lead an exciting life. The car needs washing & cleaning so we can sell it, might get the kids to do that.

Would much rather be doing this. IPB Image

M-F 5:15am, alarm I hit snooze, 5:30am alarm. I am up. Blood pressure meds, Wife her morning Dr. Pepper, shave, shower.. Leave by 6:20, pick up one smart-azz co-worker, then my son. Takes til 7:30am to drive 53miles. :D

oh yeah.... lol

Alarm clock off at 6:30 am. Finally rolled out of bed at 6:50am , showered, shaved, and out the door by 7:05 am. Detours this morning so had to take an alternate route and a few minutes late for work. At work this morning its been a little hectic, power went out over the weekend at work and it crashed several hard drives on servers. We had 14 servers down on Saturday including our ERP system that runs the company. Not a fun Monday morning, luckily I'm our Systems Development Manager on the software side so servers aren't my forte! :)

Alarm 7.30, coffee (just the one) make sandwiches for Amy (Daughter) and take her to school.

Then into the grind.

Tuesdays not my type of day, I'm groggy what did I do last night ?

Slept like a log, didn't even hear the binmen @ 0630

Tea.....

It's going to be hot again here in Sunny Yorkshire England ......

I'm just not use to it all, I need some tea ....

I need my anti Tuesday pill ... Tea & toast, yes tea & toast.

I wish I has Free aircon :D

awake at 7.30am after falling asleep at 10pm las nyt after a day at alton towers. (fantastic)

Coffee and a look in the mirror 2 see a nice sun burnt face! doh!

Work for 8am, browsing the forums 2 see what I have missed.

Wondering if my GRID download will very finish.

Not as good of a day as yesterday, the weather was fantastic!

Woke up at 8.00, had to get out of bed at 8.10, My 10 yr old had a nose bleed so had to go deal with that. Took kids to school at 8.45, went to buy wax for the car so it's gonna be another busy day.

Just about to have first cup of coffee of the day & then make a start on the car.

woke up about 8 30 ish feel asleep again and woke up agina feelasleep again, finly gt up and had a longrelaxing bath then some sanwagiges readinf froums and gonn have to sort out some stuff at the post office (stupid DVLA and Stupid TFL) then a fun packed lession at collage (speaking about my plans for the day now) and then some revision early night and gd old exams tmo.