Spartans Home

FLOWER WARS! US vs. UK in a battle of gardens

Elvis~SPARTA~

In this hijacked thread http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...ic=1931&hl=

Forrester makes the horribly racist, xenophobic, war mongering taunt that

I just can't get over those american gardens...lol some plants directly around the house and the rest is grass.... no way any wife would sunbathe toppless over there...lol

while laughing -- laughing out loud mind you -- at the gardens of Americans.

SOA -- Spartans of America, we need to show those dirty SOBs (Spartans of Britain) what gardening is really all about.

It's time to put down your tools (gardening tools that is) and pick up your cameras, and snap a photo of your prize garden display (or your wife nude sunbathing).

Post it here, and show some national pride!!!!!!!

OK, I'll start. Look at the lovely green grass in my yard....

User posted image

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL Forrester is Dutch mate but bring it on.

When the sun comes out (as it's sunny Britain anytime in the next decade) I will take some pics of my green patch be prepared to be surprised.

My wife will not be appearing nude cos her bare patch is off limits.

In this hijacked thread http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...ic=1931&hl=

Forrester makes the horribly racist, xenophobic, war mongering taunt that

while laughing -- laughing out loud mind you -- at the gardens of Americans.

SOA -- Spartans of America, we need to show those dirty SOBs (Spartans of Britain) what gardening is really all about.

It's time to put down your tools (gardening tools that is) and pick up your cameras, and snap a photo of your prize garden display (or your wife nude sunbathing).

Post it here, and show some national pride!!!!!!!

OK, I'll start. Look at the lovely green grass in my yard....

User posted image

This Just In.... Latest picture from the Mars Lander......

Hehe, lol this could be fun.

Well I'm Dutch, but I'm fond of English gardens, especially those around castles and such.

My garden ait too special either, I have 3 kids, and my wife is babysitting 4 other kids. And among my kids are lovers of flowers (everyone that dares to pop gets picked professionally and taken to mom or dad as token of their love for us....)

But Elvis that garden looks nice, and the kids even have their own shed and perimeter?

I'll take some pics of my garden this weekend. ;) (without the wife, I don't want to give my neighbours an Idea...)

She is getting on in the years but still a fav flower of Tennessee! :D

IPB Image

She still needs a big garden for the twins..... :lol: (and she still can't sing, I like Linda Rondstad or Roberta Flack better, but I don't want to see their todays pics...lol)

That Mars party barge is nice, man all the covered porch room you could ever want! and if ya get to drunk you could just meander up stairs to the Deluxe acomadations., if you can manage to get up the stairs. But it looks like it needs some decent deck railing to me LOL!

The weekend is just hours away, and soon I will bust out my Instamatic (no flash cube needed), as will my comrades, and garden photos will bloom in this post that will send the EuroSpartans running in gardening fear. It's just hours away. My palm trees are coming for you Forrester!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ile have to get a better shot of my next to the house garden with the grass as well. My wife dosent sun bath in it, But she worked hard on it, and has had complaments on it. And she will defend its honor. So, I won't tell her about this post and you all will be safe for now. but Man she can hitt hard, I know! I would rather tangle with a wolfverine. She keeps me inline and I barely behave LOL!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

The weekend is just hours away, and soon I will bust out my Instamatic (no flash cube needed), as will my comrades, and garden photos will bloom in this post that will send the EuroSpartans running in gardening fear. It's just hours away. My palm trees are coming for you Forrester!!!!!!!!!!!!

You grow bananas too? :lol: Oh no they are not trees but plants.... ;)

Cocanuts, Some palm trees don"t even have fruit on them, like a sago palm. Then you have the ones that do, like cocanuts, dates, ect. Bananna threes are totally different tree, and drop leaves like crazy. And attract giant multi colored spiders that will bite the crap out of ya.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

We have a banana plant I think its a Japanese type whose fruit is not edible we can't grow the edible variety outside because of the cold.

The victorians managed to grow pineapples (under glass) in the UK using horse manure to provide just enough heat to get fruit.

I am trying to grow apples, pears, nectarines, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries in my garden I would love to be able to grow tropical stuff like bananas so if you all keep using fossil fuels maybe we can have global warming enough so I can grow a banana cheers.