Spartans Home

A day in the life of 3.18

Zeno~SPARTA~

A  sample of yesterdays gameplay with Cent and Adder. For your amusement I have highlighted the various buggy bits in red

At the moment I cannot access any of my ships. Following my consecutive life sentences for wanton murder of station guards I was eventually released at Everus Harbour.

Cent was online at Area 18 and offered to pick me up. On exiting the station his ship blew up.

He did some armour and weapon shopping  and again started the 22 million km trek to pick me up.

On arriving he could not get docking permission.  So I went to a Pad and flew to his ship hovering nearby.

He shared a bunker mission with me and flew to it. When we got there he found that he could not exit the seat. So I completed the mission alone. Then Adders time in prison ended and he also needed to be picked up at Everus. However he fell out of the station into space. i was trying to find Karna rifle ammo for Cent since he only had 6 rounds, but although there were rifles no-one was carrying ammo, so I had to strip the mags from rifles on the ground, meanwhile Adder is running out of air chilling in space. I get back to the ship and we head back to Everus. Adder the flies to the ship, jumps into a turret and we head off to do a mission. In the meantime Cent has researched how to exit the pilots seat using a variety of button pushes. We head off to another bunker mission. 

When we get there Cent uses the special button combo to exit the seat and Adder discovers he cannot leave the turret, and the special button combo does not work for him. Cent jumps into the other turret to help explain the exit procedure only to find it does not work and he is also stuck in a turret. I again complete the mission alone and fly the ship back to Baijini Point, but cannot get docking permission. Adder tries logging out and in again but finds himself in Everus Harbour again and calls it a night. His gameplay consisting of falling out of a station into space and being glued to his seat.

Cent tries the same and teleports down to Area18, so I fly down to pick him up but cannot get docking permission so he grabs another ship and we both fly to Baijini Point where Cent EVAs over to the ship I was piloting. I use the button combo to exit the seat and relinquish command to Cent. But he also cannot get docking permission. I decide to EVA to a Pad or open hangar and Cent finally gets permission to land and our adventure ended.