Spartans Home

Sparta Cold War Training Server

Zeno~SPARTA~

Due to the popularity of the cold war modules I have been developing a Cold War training mission.

Unlike my previous training mission I have separated the redfor and blufor units with most of the fighting in the neutral area in between.

There is a canyon run with red and blu targets, if all are destroyed they will respawn.

There are 3 dogfighting zones all trigger random opposing planes on entry, except the Korea Zone , there specific Mig 15s and F86s that will trigger a pair of the opposing force. BluFor planes flying into the Opfor Zone will trigger either 3 Mig 19s, Mig 21s or Mig 29s somewhere within the zone, If Redfor planes enter the Blufor Zone either 3 F5s, 3 F14s or Mirage 2000s will spawn somewhere in that zone. The spwned planes will disappear when human players leave the zone. This can be repeated ad infinitum. 

All air bases outside the neutral area have air defences

At the moment you can call in 3 mission types on the radio, A sea convoy, a road convoy and a Combat Search And Rescue mission (CSAR). The Latter is the CSAR script and will in fact trigger whenever any plane is shot down. However only the 2 Medevac choppers from each side can recover downed pilots., these choppers are located at the edge of their zone near the coast. The CSAR mission called on the radio will spawn near the Medevac Choppers. The rest can be anywhere on the map.

There is a Forrestal Carrier Battle Group with corresponding AWACS and Refuelling plane as well for use in F14a operations.

I expect this will see little usage but it has been interesting working on it, a test version is on the server and when it is more complete I will replace it.

20230205191221_1.jpg