Spartans Home

Panavia Tornando coming to DCS

Zeno~SPARTA~

Did you mean Grim Reapers?

Growling Sidewinder is excellent, especially for aerial combat versus other human players such as Longshot.

Spudknocker is also enjoyable.

Tricker and Bogey Dope are former USAF ground crew I find their search for realism very interesting as it helps understand the complex systems of a modern fighter.

Plasmo is a former Apache Pilot so his input is valuable.

Cap of Grim Reapers is an entertainer, he is actually pretty good at sim flying and is from time to time quite knowledgeable, when he does some research. Often though he explains things without researching and this results in confusion. He reminds me of Murray Walker, for example he will say there's no escaping that missile and the plane proceeds to evade it.

I take every youtube channel with a grain of salt, and like the funny way Cap makes his video's.

These vids explaining areal combat are always in a simple environment so no way they are truthfull to the real situation, but they show what could be done if.....

Even though they are made with a sim, which is very limited compared to the real stuff. 

guess that I sometimes don't keep the one channel from the other too, especially if youtubes algorithem messes with my head

Edited by Forrester~SPARTA~