Spartans Home

LOSC

e_money~SPARTA~

Ok, i have made numerous attempts to get this corporation off the ground and it seems that only a few people are interested. i have renewed the ceo account for the next 3 months along with my other accounts. if in the next few months we do not get going and start making this grow, i am going to stop playing. i like this game but it kind of sucks when we have just a few and some choose to do there own thing, which is fine, but those that are here we need to get together and talk about what we are attempting to do. we have skills finally but the top mission guys are Medic, who has different times he is on, i am almost to level three but somebody in the corporation is making us loose standing. i had e_mon3y out last night and the LOSC standing was at 1.93, no today it is below 1. i kicked out the knucklehead atall santri because i did not approve his membership and he is not made any attempt to do anything with LOSC. just remember when you run missions and you blow shit up, it affects your standing and LOSC standing. if the mission does not call for you to blow up something please try and not create the blinding fireworks. i know i have done this but something keeps dropping our standing. i do not like it when i play for 2 - 3 hours to try and get the standing up and others make me loose what i worked for. ok enough ranting. everyones time is crucial to getting LOSC an effective corp. i want to discuss what we want to do. this weekend WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS WITH OR WITHOUT YOU. over the next few weeks we need to get the plan together and start executing it. we need miners to donate a percentage to the corp so we can sell it. all the guys running missions are giving 30% of rewards so please donate. the CEO has good trade skills and lets put them to use.

I dont think z4dr0 should be part of LOSC at this time.

My intention is and always has been to bot mine to pay for 2 accounts.

z4dr0 is just under 7 days away from being an ice miner. Once established I will continue to develop this character but just bot mine with it. I want to take this character out of the LOSC. He isnt going to help with anything and his training will be down the path of mining and refining. If he gets caught for breach of EULA I dont want the corp to be investigated.

I will then start a new character. But I think I should fill a gap in LOSC overall experience. I need

you guys to tell me what you think the corp needs. My preference is for military skills but I will do what is needed.

IPB Image

I think all members of the corp should be able to fly a retriever (for mining) and a cruiser sized ship (for some combat and missions.) For the cruise, by 'fly', I mean to the best ability they can. Cruisers are great ships.

One of the main things that helps hold people back in this game is the normal approach to ISK. Since we have "benefactors" that supply some of us with it, this is not a factor. So I think the "I want it all and I want it now" mentality as set in, not drastically or in large scale, but I have seen it. This is not completely a bad thing though. We all have our ways in the game. There is so much to do and so much to be done. And with a little for everyone, we all need to spend time doing those things.

Zeno, as far as you wanting to be military and/or combat, I say go for it. Seriously.

I understand that the corp needs certain skill sets to really flourish, but many if not all of the things the corp needs done, can be done with ISK. It may cost a bit more but, to me it is worth it knowing that the members of the corp are having fun training the skills that they want to train.

On the other hand I really do believe that everyone should train to at least a Retriever Mining barge and OR have a big ass hauler.

Because the corp will need inbound finances, we all have to our parts to generate those finances. And mining is a sure way of doing so. Mining isnt really all that fun (until someone flips your can and you warp to get you BC). But it does have its rewards for those hours spent mining those belts.

The bottom line is, playing a game that you have to pay for, but not being able to play it the way you want, is a no-go. We all need to play it how we want, and at the same time, be able to greatly contribute to the greater whole.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Well,

I'm not part of LOSC anymore (on a mission to 0.0) but whatever you guys do, if your doing it for a common goal (the good of the corp. LOSC) then you should share/ be open with your projects so there is a bond of trust and an understanding of future direction & goals.

Otherwise, it may all fall apart. Make a plan and agree !

One of the problems trying to play as a cooperative is that the game also encourages independance. Also, some were totally gung-ho at the idea of a corp and through circumstances have choosen a different path. I like the corp thing, it keeps everyone together, it also has inheirant risks but those can be managed. Simple fact is that we didnt realize the scope and nature of the game and we all made mistakes as far as game play is concerned and now are a fractured group in the scope of the game. Anyways, My main guy is staying in the corp and is going to proceed at a natural pace and develope the skills for what is appropriate and not go from friagate to monstership in a week. As Medic suggested, develop his cruiser skills to the fullest before moving on and my alt guy who has been in a retriver for a week now will stay out of the corp but I will use him as a corp resource as I too must admit i dont want all the "eggs" in one basket so to speak. Im dissaponted of course that alot of the group attitude we all had before the wardec event is gone or changed to protect our own individule interests, but thats game (life) and if i cant deal with it, I should play something else. I like the game, and will continue to play it to my best with or without a corp should we decide to make a go of it or just let it go for the time being. Ive made a personal commitment to put 25% of all I mine, rat, salvage, ect into the corp account through both my guys but being deposited only through my Rahlstin charector.

Edited by DrNo~SPARTA~