Spartans Home

3D MARK / PC MARK

Krambo

As Halli has just built his rig and posted his score i thought it would be cool to see what everyone is getting now adays with constant upgrades etc....

anyway I got the following: -

3dmark.jpg

please add yours when you have time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey were does one aquire said software i have never done a 3D mark on my system before. if some one could post a link to where i can get a trail or soming that would be great.

thanks

this is my le 3D mark

User posted image

well i can still play crysis and COD 4 with bell and whistles so parp to you guys *moons every one*

Edited by adder360~SPARTA~

Now this is a SLI rig, Running Vista which is a bout 15-20% Slower than XP, and SLI is not as optimal as XP. Touch wood this will be fixed in SP1 and maybe I might get that 20,000 mark. Yea right

Default Res of 1280x1024

User posted image

My Native Res of 2560x1600

User posted image

Also one other factor, this is a 2.93 OC 3.6. If not OC cpu score around 2500

Nice Cobol.

Adder - I was pretty suprised 2 read that! but glad you can play games without problems! keep us informed with any new upgrades you plan on doing.

Everyone else - lets see those scores!

After some light reading I overclocked my memory from 800mhz to 850mhz with auto Volt setting and I increased my 36 Mark by ..........

wait for it.......

2 :huh:

what gives?

After some light reading I overclocked my memory from 800mhz to 850mhz with auto Volt setting and I increased my 36 Mark by ..........

wait for it.......

2 :huh:

what gives?

OC memory doesn't appear to have much benefit mate I had the same result. I found just a tiny tweek of the processor had a much bigger impact.

• 3 weeks later...

I dug out my 3dMark06 disc that came with my desktop's graphics card when I upgraded a while back. My poor old desktop got a lowly score of 1777 while my laptop gets nearly 2500. I can't wait to build a new desktop...

This is true Floyd! your not 2 shabby!

Boo - its one of the best feelings building a rig, turning it on and it working first time!

built my sometime last year and I would never purchase a pre-built rig again, took loads of time planning what I wanted and asking people about it. In the end got exactly what I wanted for my needs and learnt alot aswell. Good luck with the build. We are all here to help.

Boo - its one of the best feelings building a rig, turning it on and it working first time!

built my sometime last year and I would never purchase a pre-built rig again, took loads of time planning what I wanted and asking people about it. In the end got exactly what I wanted for my needs and learnt alot aswell. Good luck with the build. We are all here to help.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I built my last two rigs. After building my current rig, I didn't keep up with the technology much. I started thinking about building a new rig a few months back and I had to familiarize myself with the dual-core and quad-cores. I'm still not entirely sure of what I want to do, but I know I definitely want to wait for the prices of DDR3 memory to drop. I'll most likely build an Intel/Nvidia configuration... not sure if I'll SLI at the time of the build or not though. I'm thinking I'd probably be better off just buying a high end card and then when the need arises SLI in the future.

[/thread hijack]

well keep us updated anyway mate.

I will. I just dropped $1300 on a laptop at the beginning of March, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to start the desktop build. It's tough being a broke college student, lol.

• 3 months later...