Spartans Home

Update 3.17.2

Cent~SPARTA~

New patch iincludes new derelict outpost and missions to go with them that include the new planetary Navmesh - the Navmesh allows NPC's to move around the area freely and also allows for dynamic reinforcement (from ships).

Lots of bug fixes and a few suprises :) 

Oh and a database wipe which includes all items (including ships) and aUEC wallet. Sorry.

And does it include a reputation reset?

@Cent~SPARTA~ you and I need to have a priority list of what ships we need to buy because as much as I love the Herc we do not use it

For me a Pisces is top of the list

• Haha 1

Reputation will be kept. Only physical in game purchases, looted items and aUEC will be wiped. 

Agree on the ships. I have just ccd my Cutlass for the Prospector. 

I have the MSR for multi crew and transport - I felt the Cutlass was a ship to buy in game if needed but the Prospector opens up Mining sooner given its cost in game (hope that makes sense?)

I think the Hurricane, Mole and some sort of bulk transport like  the C2/M2 mighr be usefull to aime for in game. I would say Hurricane is the No 1. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:29 AM, Halli~SPARTA~ said:

So, the reputation reset will be good for those guys that spend days in jail...????? Hahaha 🤣

luckily the Reputation is being kept - so all of the work done to unlock the higher tier missions is safe!

They are wiping the physical items from inventory (inc ships purchased in game) and aUEC wallet only.

Following the wipe my priority ships to get ingame wil be a Pisces and a Hurricane anything more than that is a luxury for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 9:43 PM, Halli~SPARTA~ said:

When will this happen???

7 - 10 (hopefully) days from today, press release from yesterday

Ok the wipes a bit of a bummer even if it's needed, so how about a fun plan (recipe for disaster 🤣) for after wipe?

As many of us as possible get in Cent's MSR or Halli's Connie with just noob suits and try the evaluation bunker mission just run in melee the first enemies we contact and loot from there. Follow up with picking up those that didn't survive and doing a 90k bunker hopefully at least some of us armed.

• Like 1

They are updating now as the servers are down

From what I have just read players will be rewarded with extra aUEC dependent on how much they played during the previous patch 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone willing to take on the Siege of Orison tonigh, please assemble at Everus Harbour above Hurston.

PVE (with the potential for PVP) assault on a series of Resedential and Comercial platforms at Orison, The floating City in the gas cloud.

The mission requires floor by floor and room by room clearing of Hostiles, with a final assault on a well defended central admin platform. 

• 5 weeks later...

As a break from Bunker missions (I know how much you love them Custard) I was considering getting a ROC and trying some group land based mining. To see if a team of 3/4 people could make it more effecient. 

I was thinking (now that Mr Zeno has a Conni) why dont we use that as a base of operation and transport for 2 x ROC. plus a scout pilot in the Snub fighter? 

The scout can scan for rocks while the Conni supports the two ground units.

On 9/5/2022 at 5:26 PM, custard~SPARTA~ said:

That works, I have some way to go before having the credits for a mole 👍

There are no other ships in game I care about getting so I can currently contribute 1.5 million towards getting the mole. Until there are Org's this is the only way to go and there is no point in us duplicating ships.