Spartans Home

Inimigo joins IL2 1946 Squadron JG26

Inimigo~SPARTA~

Hey guys,

Have been flying for too long alone under Inimigo~SPARTA~ now. Kamina and I have been flying here and there the last week, which is lots of fun too, but have been invited by JG26.(their website: http://jg26.proboards32.com/index.cgi )

Here's acceptance by Jagdgeschwader 26: http://jg26.proboards32.com/index.cgi?acti...3415&page=1

I do enjoy playing with you all, but interests are different lately (no GRAW/EVE for me and don't have the cash to buy COD4).

If needed, remove the ~SPARTA~ from my name, but will still visit the forum regularly.

As my name (INIMIGO), apparently, isn't the easiest to remember/pronunciate ... I changed it (for JG26) to Sparta upon their request. Hope this doesn't bother anyone either. In Hyperlobby I'm signing in and playing under JG26_Sparta.

Hope it doesn't hurt to post this, if so, let me know and/or delete it right away.

Next game I will still definitely buy is R6 Vegas 2 (at least if my system can handle it).

All the best,

Michael

Kamina,

I'm still up for flying with you each night I'm online. I enjoy it and it doesn't matter for me how good anyone is. By the way, you know how many missions I have downloaded (and Durka Durka sent me separately).

Don't give up, as I'll be around.

Goes for all of us that still wants to fly. Let me know and I am there, no doubt.

Zeno, Viiiper, thanks for your understanding but I will still keep pushing this forum to pick it up again.

Cheers, Inimigo

You stuck it here for so long without any of us playing your game, more power too you mate. Hope you have fun with jg26 and visit here often.

custard

Kamina,

I'm still up for flying with you each night I'm online. I enjoy it and it doesn't matter for me how good anyone is. By the way, you know how many missions I have downloaded (and Durka Durka sent me separately).

Don't give up, as I'll be around.

Oh don't worry, i'm not gonna give up. Once i find your new name on Hyperlobby, i'll be around.

Just watch your six i may surprise you! :blink: ;)

K

Good to know Kamina, I didn't go online today as I went to play tennis (am completely broken now, as if a 16-wheeler drove over me and backed up afterwards).

I'll catch up with you in the weekend.

in Hyperlobby: JG26_Sparta ... I changed the name, but the friends list remains, so I'll see right away if you're online or not.

Cheers