Spartans Home

It's alive ! IL2 out of "flatline"

Inimigo~SPARTA~

Thanks to Kamina, there's more than 1 player in Legion of Sarta again for IL2.

Hope that the rest of you, the "oldskool guys" at least, will dig up their joystick and game (Zathrus, shame on you ... install the game, brother !) and fly !

Kamina is doing good and will be able to shoot down some bogeys very soon.

Thanks for joining, Kamina. Had fun tonight.

PM me or drop me a message when you want to go up in the air, any time.

Probably tomorrow at around 10 pm I'll be online (GMT-1, that is).

~Salute~ Inimigo

Thanks to Kamina, there's more than 1 player in Legion of Sarta again for IL2.Hope that the rest of you, the "oldskool guys" at least, will dig up their joystick and game (Zathrus, shame on you ... install the game, brother !) and fly !Kamina is doing good and will be able to shoot down some bogeys very soon.Thanks for joining, Kamina. Had fun tonight.PM me or drop me a message when you want to go up in the air, any time.Probably tomorrow at around 10 pm I'll be online (GMT-1, that is).~Salute~ Inimigo
I Had a really good time tonight on IL2, cheers for all your hints and tips Inimigo, especially with the x45 profile as i had pretty much zero clue with it.As for shooting down bogeys, as soon as i can get them not to move around the sky or evade, then it'll be great :rolleyes: Cheers againK I'll
I Had a really good time tonight on IL2, cheers for all your hints and tips Inimigo, especially with the x45 profile as i had pretty much zero clue with it.As for shooting down bogeys, as soon as i can get them not to move around the sky or evade, then it'll be great :rolleyes: Cheers againK
oops, had a bit of a nightmare editing this post !!

Inimigo,

Do you have a link to the download of the map we were on tonight?

I found that really useful to practice and i think i can spend a load of time there practising takeoff, landing, bombing runs etc.

Or, email it to me please, if you could.

Thanks

K

• 3 years later...