Spartans Home

New Mission Runway attack

Zeno~SPARTA~

I am working on a mission (nearly finished) where we start on the ground, (cold and dark), at Vaziani. We will attack a runway in Beslan to the north and across a mountain range. Beslan is defended by anti air assets (SA8, SA9 and 2 Shilkas). Su27s will take off from Mineralnye Vody to cover Beslan. Su27s are supported by an A50 AWACS.

image.jpeg

We can use a variety of aircraft including the Viggen, F16, F18, Mirage and Su25, but I can add any plane (in fact I will add the Harrier). There are 2 QRF hot F16s available at the end of the runway if someone wants to act as CAP.

Two F18s and 2 F16s are orbiting Vaziani awaiting authorisation to advance to Beslan. The F18s are the Cap and the F16s are the SEAD. 

We will stitch up the runway with suitable weapons but there are also secondary targets (planes and trucks).

At the moment the 2 SEAD F16s are easily capable of destroying the anti air and the F18 CAP will destroy the Su27s but that will only happen if you order them to move, if not they will stay in orbit at our base.

I can tweak the mission to make it easier or harder based on feed back.

image.jpeg