Spartans Home

Area of Operations post patch 3.16

custard~SPARTA~

Please make your starting location Lorville to assist with logistics (all ships and inventory will start here)

Primary AO Lorville - Everus Harbour for delivery missions and mercenary missions - Stock of equipment located here for FPS missioning
Secondary AO New Babbage-Port Tressler for delivery missions and mercenary missions
Mining AO ARC-L1 Wide Forest Station  Baijini Point - Stock of equipment located here for Mining missioning

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/LOSC/forum/29801/thread/area-of-operations-post-patch-3-16

link to same post on Spectrum

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Patch 3.16.1 is out please choose Lorville if you are new this means all your inventory and ships will be at the same location helping us help you if you need it :)

EDIT - It appears we lost all our ammo, I will have stock for distribution shortly in Lorville, not for @Cent~SPARTA~ get your own :)

Note requip any upgrades to ships.

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Thanks 1

Updated mining AO to Baijini Point as that's were missions are taken for to learn hand mining and were I have moved a small stock of equipment to distribute when needed.

Hey Halli,

It would be good to see you. You've missed Xeno Threat - thats been a fun mission myself and Custard have been playing. Involveld some FPS ship breaching and boarding plus cargo transfer and Ship/Ship combat.

A second turret operator would make either your Conni or my MSR a worthy ship for those operations :)

• Thanks 1

No worries Halli, next time we are ingame we must get you one of the small shuttles (Pisces) we have been using it's just the most useful ship ingame. It's the best ship for practicing take offs and landings, doing missions and exploring. We also must get your Connie upgraded and get you happy flying it.

Both Cent and I now have enough ships purchased ingame and funds that we have more interest in showing others around and trying to enjoy the experience with them rather than the urgency we may have had to earn ingame credit to get those ships.

• Thanks 1

Halli,

If you are planing on being online this weekend we could try the following (Custard put your big boy pants on and kick the Mrs outa the spare room!)

Load up our ROC miners into your Conni and head over to one of the Moons around Hurston. We can have Custard scout out mining locations in either his Prospector or the Pices. That way we can mine multiple sites fairly efficently. 

If Zeno and Forrester join us we can purchase another ROC - have three people mining and I'll stay on the Conni moving the ROC's from location to location as Custard scouts them. 

• Thanks 1

OK After a day of downloading, Star Citizen is yet again installed.

I have had a run around a couple of stations and Cent gave me some dosh for a ship.

Used the x56 profile for my HOTAS, I just need to find my image with the button numbers.

I am going to use my Stream Deck as well.

So far so good!

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 5:55 AM, Cent~SPARTA~ said:

Halli,

If you are planing on being online this weekend we could try the following (Custard put your big boy pants on and kick the Mrs outa the spare room!)

Load up our ROC miners into your Conni and head over to one of the Moons around Hurston. We can have Custard scout out mining locations in either his Prospector or the Pices. That way we can mine multiple sites fairly efficently. 

If Zeno and Forrester join us we can purchase another ROC - have three people mining and I'll stay on the Conni moving the ROC's from location to location as Custard scouts them. 

Sounds like a plan! 

• Like 1

The co-pilots seat is your friend switch off all power from there, Cent loves it when I do this and he is in atmosphere :)

I have been flying keeboard and mouse it is perfectly ok for exploring, mining and doing most missions it's just very hard to fight so I let Cent do the flying when we fight.

For the record one of the best PVP flyers ingame uses keeboard and mouse it's just not my skillset.

We have been very succesful recently with Cent flying and me in a turret.

• Like 1