Spartans Home

Griefing

Halli~SPARTA~

If you get killed by a player that is a crime, shortly after event a message will pop up and you will get the opportunity to 'press charges' this will put them in prison when get killed. They also get a bounty put on there head and can be hunted down for a reward.

I am not a good enough flyer yet to engage with these types of players but I am going to be and so will you then we can hunt them and get paid :)

I have a metric ton of armour and weapons way more than I can use, I collected it all with the aim of giving it away to new players like you. So has Cent.

I have a feeling that the european servers have less griefing on them.

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Griefing is an issue - but i do think SC are taking steps to reduce this ocurence. This includes the above Prison mechanics plus no fire zones and actual in game death and loss of equipment. 

The above is never going to stop all of the idiots saddly - some people will grief regardless of the consequences. 

I will also add  that the amount of these incidents is always higher during the free flight events (whith the current one ending on the 1st) with people jumping on just to see what kind of mischief can be created. 

Dont worry - your ship can be respawned and we have more than enough to equipement and funding to keep everyone effective whilst you learn the ropes of the game. 

Thanks guys.

Just being a new player is frustrating then peckerheads come and attack right when I am doing things right. 

I know it is part of the game and will compensate later once i learn and have upgraded things like shields ect.

Can't wait until we have our own space station with supplies. Not sure that is in the works but it should be.

Halli having an Org base is what all of us are waiting for, 75% of the peckerheads will dissapear after 1st Dec when free fly is over :)

I have some armour and guns I need to hand over to you at the weekend I have been busy looting.