Spartans Home

Delivery mission - collect 3 boxes from bunker

custard~SPARTA~

Cent and I have been playing a Red Wind delivery mission that rewards 45,000 aUEC and requires collecting 3 boxes randomly distributed around an underground bunker, the bunker is full of friendly AI and sometimes as you collect a box and attempt to return it to your ship bad guy AI spawn and a firefight breaks out with you on the side of the friendly AI.

This mission unlocks after completing simpler delivery missions for Red Wind to raise your profile with them.

I find target recognition more than a little bit of a problem and so far have killed 2 friendly AI by mistake and have ended up in prison both times :) the best thing about this mission is the opportunity for loot. You can loot the bodies of friendly AI and enemy AI for ammo,weapons and armour with the price of heavy armour and weapons being about 13700 for a set of heavy armour and weapons from 1615 to 3748 looting is seriously worthwhile. Bunkers also appear to have at least 2 lootable boxes containg rare items. We are completing these missions inside 40 minutes and are getting quicker.

With my ancient PC the FPS experience is not exactly smooth it is however playable, Cent's experience with a nice PC is better as far as I can tell. AI behaviour has also vastly improved on earlier patches.

If there is any interest in joining us you would be very welcome. We are based out of Everest Harbour above Lorville on Hurston. We can easily collect ppl from other starting locations taxi prices are not applied :)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, custard~SPARTA~ said:

"We can easily collect ppl from other starting locations taxi prices are not applied :)"

Speak for yourself! it could be quite lucrative - especially if i coud set up a route from Prison. You'd be a regular! 

• Haha 1