Spartans Home

Mission prep post 3.15 patch

custard~SPARTA~

@Cent is this a sensible approach?

Mining with your ROC and Cutlass Black - I will put and store in the Cutlass Inventory a set of the environmental suit and medical kit I usually use and when we mine.

FPS missions with your MSR I will regardless of the test of persistence of the weapon racks store a set of my heavy combat rig in the MSR inventory and as we loot weapons and armour I will increase this to a few full sets that we can gift to anyone wishing to join in these missions.

This will let me run around in just a cheap undersuit and helmet, I think the next few times we do bunker missions we should go in full loot mode and take everything :) what do you think?

I am aware this puts some of my inventory at risk on your ships but I am not concerned.

I have also posted this in the spectrum pages of LOSC.

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

It has proven more efficient to equip combat kit at our starting location and not use the ship inventory as space is limited on ships and we need this for potential loot :)

Not the case with mining it still appears a good plan to keep a set of the environmental suit on the Cutlass Black.