Spartans Home

Is Sparta Still Kicking?

Rooster90

Hey! So, it's been upwards of 10 years now since my brief stint playing with SPARTA (never formally applied though). I'm surprised my forum account was still here, though I go by other aliases these days. Anyways, I've been on the lookout for a gaming group again and just wanted to drop in and see who all was still active here. Although I wasn't around too long, I still have fond memories of Arma 2 ACE "War in Takistan" with Jeff, Hajimoto, Zeno, Reconman, Frenchie, and several others I'm sure I'm forgetting. Who's still active? What games is everyone playing? Am I shouting into the void?

Me personally, I was kinda curious looking into Arma again thus why I figured I'd stop here first. I don't think I've touched Arma 3 in any significant way, and definitely haven't even installed or launched it since Apex came out. Though I've played (and continue to play) plenty of other games over the years. Squad, Post Scriptum, Ground Branch, Hell Let Loose, etc. I've had my eyes on DCS and Falcon 4 BMS for some time too, but getting an affordable HOTAS these days is nigh impossible.

Anyway, just checking in to say "Hi". If there's a good day/time to hop on TS and shoot the shit, let me know.

We are still here, but nowhere near as popular as we were in the ArmA heyday. The most active people are playing Warthunder (tanks). You should be able to see if people are on TS using the forum home page, Browse tab. Teamspeak is shown on the right.

Hey Rooster,

As Zeno say's we are no where near the previous numbers but we do still dabble in the online gaming world.

Myself and Luggage play Post Scriptum and there is a group of us playing Warthunder.

A number of us have Star Citizen accounts, Elite Dangerous and DCS. 

Drop into the TS server (UK from 7pm onwards) and there is normally someone about :) 

Hey Rooster.

I am guilty of non participation in our group lately myself. 

Work go home, Work Go home..... Playing games like Valheim and Ghost Recon Breakpoint World Of WarShips.

Fishing and work has really been my deal!