Spartans Home

Cent~SPARTA~

3.12 has brought some stability and quality of life improvements. 

Personally I have found it to be quite stable with reasonable frame rates and some new missions.

Mining is now as feature complete as its possible to be with the full path being:

Hand mining 

Single seat ship mining

Ground vehicle mining

Multicrew ship mining 

Refining of raw material

sale of processed/refined metals

more ships and vehicles will be made available from other manufactures going forward - but now its a matter of content rather than capabilities for mining. 

1 hour ago, custard~SPARTA~ said:

Error in post Mining incomplete because

No Orion

Cannot drop off bags of full ore using Prospector

Nice pics tho

🤣

Orion is simply mobile refinery (I expect the Orion will drop with Pyro) and the Bags are in - but the ability to drop and re-handle them was missing without tractor beams (1st gen tech is in - so the ship beams shouldn't be too far away now)

That's why i said its now content - rather than tech that's the limit for this game loop.

Did 3 mining trips with a Prospector not equiped with best mining head because the 2 that I had have dissappeared after the patch, I was only full on 2 runs the first was just a very brief run.

Dropped all 3 off at the nearest station with a Refining level and chose the refining method that gave the best return at the cheapest price but with the penalty of having to wait over a day for my refined product.

Transported all refined product to a trading terminal half way across the verse and sold for 115,000 aUEC, the difference in the value of the different ores doesn't appear to have changed.

During these play sessions my prospector killed me 3 times whilst going through the boarding sequence, I was unable to get into the pilot seat on my transport ship so I stored it left the server and entered a new session the second time I could enter the pilot seat but was more than a little worried that the stored cargo was invisible.

I can honestly say I only enjoyed 1 of these play sessions but will give it another go, now I have the funds I will be using a better mining laser.

Much better experience for me yesterday a few minor probs that unfortunately frustrated Luggs.

@Luggage~SPARTA~ the mining lasers on your Mole have defaulted to the base model we will do some research and come up with the right mix of laser heads (@Cent~SPARTA~and I will pay for them) and I think I have a solution to my view problem when I am in a laser turret, you also may have ore in the mole that needs selling.

After Luggs left we went mining in Prospectors without any mishaps and this was fun.

Were to buy info below @Cent~SPARTA~

Hurston - Lorville - Teasa Spaceport - New Deal 5130500

@Cent~SPARTA~ that tool is a Gold mine (pun intended) refined Agricium can be sold at Brio's Breakers Yard on Daymar but it buys little else

The two TDDs appear the only places that buy all the different refined ores

https://sc-trade.tools/home

Linky for new tool found buy Cent

Is it possible to underclock the mining lasers?

Edited by custard~SPARTA~