Spartans Home

LOSCM

Cent~SPARTA~

make sure to accept the Org invite please chaps.

You can leave it as an affiliate or set as your main Org.  As the intention is to allow free use of assets among Org users - those with a penchant for mining or surveying can access those vehicles as required once this facility becomes available in game. 

• Thanks 1

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC

Above is a link to the comms app Spectrum I did it within this but apologies I cannot remember where :(

Thoughts on the ROC mining vehicle.

The mining resources on the surface range from 80% to 95% pure. So far i have found Dolamite and Hadanite on Daymar.

Dolvine sells for 130aUEC per scu and Hadanite sells for 275aUEC per scu. the ROC holds 500 scu in total.

You can easily earn 100k an hour with the ROC but it requires some team work I think to make it more efficient. Yes you can single crew the operation - just like with the Prospector - however having someone in either a Conni or Cutlas carrying out scans from the air whilst you mine would make the whole process much quicker. 

• 2 weeks later...

Currently LOSCM members own the following mining vehicles (with lifetime insurance?)

1 x ROC and 1 x Mole (if @Luggage~SPARTA~ who obviously has an interest in mining would join, we could say we have, if it's ever released a capital class Orion)

We need a song I think this is the winner and if we are ever able to pipe music through our ships it will be on a loop until you throw me out of an airlock :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4

This would open the door to calling @Luggage 'Grumpy', yes I do understand this means I am 'Dopey'

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Haha 1

Very different experiences between mining sessions incredibly poor to lucrative, whilst I am comfortable with the single seater Prospector I am unsure how I would do as pilot in the multicrewed far larger Mole it was noticable how Luggage as pilot in the mole speeded up getting on target as the session progressed particularly as he is using keyboard and mouse.