Spartans Home

Persian Gulf Training/Mission map

Zeno~SPARTA~

I am working on a new training map that incorporates missions that can be spawned by radio command (no trigger zones). I have failed to make the latter work properly so far, but J is exploring the concept for us.

Here we start on carriers, I have made the russians our allies but the USSR are the enemy, this way we can have a Kuznetzov Carrier and SU33s.

Initially we have F18s, Harriers, F14s and Su33s.

Our objective is Fujairah Intl Airport. It is defended by an SA10 (Grumble) site and 4 Tunguskas

Ideally 2 F18s equipped with HARMs will Kill the SA10 site and 1 or 2 harriers will kill the Tunguskas. On mission start 3 CH47s depart from a Tarawa heading for Fujairah Intl Airport, if they land there a FARP and more F18s and Harriers will become available at that base which will become an allied base where we can refuel and rearm. At the same time a multitude of other aircraft will become available at Al Ain Intl Airport.

There is a soviet carrier group in the West but for now they do nothing, although you can spawn in an opfor SU33. The soviet carrier group does not have the Pyotr Velkily Battle Cruiser, but does have a Moskva, I do not know how approachable the group is, but we will find out.

There are a couple of fixed bombing missions already and  will add more over time, If J finds the solution we will have repeatable missions without trigger zones.

Enjoy