Spartans Home

Ship Component Upgrades

custard~SPARTA~

Video

Calculator

https://www.erkul.games/calculator

Item Finder Tool

https://deepspacecrew.com/2-main-content/71-finder

Component upgrades are currently covered by ship insurance :)

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Thanks 1

Insurance for ship upgrades and ships purchased ingame hve been given a thorough test and Cent can confirm they are both covered by insurance :)

Luggage's Valkyrie is this a loaner or a ship you have purchased? The question is because upgrading the weapons, engines, shields and coolers costs 500k +, it would be a great ship to do fighting missions with for practicing multi crewing.

Cant be sure but I think the Valc is a loaner for one of his other ships?

In other news - I was on Levski last night and the ship store there has the CAT for sale! 4.1mill aUEC!

At the current rate on the Ariel trade run - you would Gross 1.7mill aUEC for a full laranite haul with a Net of 408,000aUEC per run.

Needles to say I am currently saving my cash!

Check this out, advice on shields worth knowing

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luggage~SPARTA~ said:

I am poor, but only because of 30K drops, it is still far too unstable at the moment for trading :(

lol the 2.2mil aUEC sitting in my account would argue otherwise, and that's after spending 2mill on a ship and 1.2mil on upgrades (@Custard I hate you)

Stick to the formula - never buy more than 50% or what you are willing to loose - expect 30k drops - be patient.

Have 900k, 98% trading,

Spent too much and lost probably 4 full cargo loads to 30k s and 600k to drugs, a torpedo and stupidity,

Trading is like gambling at the mo :(

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, custard~SPARTA~ said:

Now you have to earn a fortune to fill it 🤣

Yup - back to mining.

On a side note there are rumors abroad of an aUEC wipe in 3.10 due to the issues people had in 3.9 and 3.9.1 with account resets etc. This will effect wallet only - not component upgrades or in game purchases.