Spartans Home

DCS Simple Radio

Luggage~SPARTA~

I have started configuring the server side for DCS Simple Radio on Open Beta 2 server.

You can download the software here

You do not expressly need it to play on that server, but it will allow you to step up to the next level of immersion, basically for those that find operating sixty-four buttons simultaneously is not quite taxing enough. It's early days and I haven't tuned it to be distance related, so you should be able to use the channels across the whole map. There is an AWAC's function which I have yet to work out, and also a spectator option to listen in.  It is current and supported and has been around for quite a while. If it doesn't crash the server I will look to install it onto the others as well. 

If you install the software, (wait for it to register with the Russian Bot factory, and place the keylogger on your machine, and start to ransomware your HD), it should detect and attach to the voice server as you join from within the DCS game. I haven't yet heard anyone. 

Right, anyone know how to get hold of bitcoin, my screen is flashing red..........