Spartans Home

welcome back Gunthar

Forrester~SPARTA~

We are called LOS on pve (Legion of Sparta) and have our clan warehouse in San Juan

Our main bases of operation (hunting fleets etc.) are Fredericksted/Christiansted and Playon

For some shallow water fun some of us are based at morgans bluff.

If you need any help relocating or such give us a shout

We have access to the Live Oak, White Oak and Teak closest to San Juan via Forrester and my Alts, we can craft Tools and seasoned Teak (not focused on this yet) I am saving to buy the seasoned White and Live Oak blueprints

Samurai (Zakalwe ingame) is Tiger cannon king

Arecibo is were the Academy is best built because extra labour hours can also be crafted here, I have an Academy

Morgans Bluff is were 7th and 6th rates are best ranked up, good open world fleets and the best rewards for kill missions at that rate in the server if you have a Le Req this is were we have ours

We do not have a favorite base for 5ths, we just keep moving it

Playon is excellent for ranking up 4th and 3rd rates, lot's of open world fleets of 5th, 4th and 3rds

Please don't buy any ships we can get them for you FOC :)

Goals

For LOS

Get LOS on FPMs friends list, this will give all of us access to resource upgrades and ship bonuses in San Juan and surrounding area (as apposed to just those of us with alts in friendly clans)

Make a decision on a 5th rate port for the group

For me

Source seasoned Live Oak and seasoned White Oak blueprints

When I am satisfied with the resources stocked in clan warehouse rank up my 'Sir Nathaniel Dance' character to max craft rank

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Gunthar, from the aggy that sunk your aggy I picked up an Aggy elite note, so you can have a brandnew aggy. You'll need to bring guns over though.

I would advise you to take more repairs, there were none in your ship as I salvaged it. (4-5 repair turns at least is my advice)

You need to take 3 x hull repairs 1 x sail repairs and at least 1 x max rum

We can get/craft repairs at San Juan and put them in the clan warehouse