Spartans Home

Star Citizen

Zeno~SPARTA~

Winter has been and gone many times since I invested my 25 shekels in this game and even though I am sure that many more will come and go again before it is ready, the time has come for Zeno to download the game. What makes me happy about this, more so than playing the game, is that I can now bug Cent incessantly asking how things work without doing any research myself. 

I probably have a day of downloading to go.

1 hour ago, custard~SPARTA~ said:

Glad I am not paying your fuel bill 

The single most expensive fuel bill ever!!!! 4000aUEC for todays adventure. don't think I have ever had a bill that much :(

11 hours ago, Zeno~SPARTA~ said:

Thanks for taking the time to show me around the game Cent.

ditto, I enjoyed the experience apologies for keep going afk

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, Cent~SPARTA~ said:

Played with the Avenger today - nice little ship but very twitchy to fly in atmo.

ScreenShot0038.thumb.jpg.f543a30ff86cf3909fcfcf2d0544ad8e.jpg

New flight model with next patch.  Atmospheric flight for aerodynamic ships like this should be better, but worse for non-aerodynamic ships.

First time last night doing a full on Multiplayer crewed mission.

Myself, Cy and Custard spawned in at various locations across Stanton. Cy brought over a Carrack (just because) and once I had met up with Custard he flew us over to the Carrack and landed his Aurora in the ship hangar - Good piloting Custard, it was a tight fit indeed!

Once we were all together we flew over to a claim jumpers mission. This involved taking out the fighters and gun platforms. 

With Custard and Cy manning the turrets they took out the fighters and 6 of the 9 platforms. I didn't do a very good job controlling the power and we overheated, causing a power out - this left the Bbig C without shields and the remaining fighter and platforms quickly tore the C apart :(

Great laugh though and good team work.

More crew needed for this beast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nice Mission tonight.

Slow start with Custard  forgetting a Space suit helmet needs a Visor...…..But after a bit of a false start we managed to head out to an outpost that had been over run by some bad guys.

Cy and Custard took out the perimeter defence turrets with the Carracks side mounted turrets before we entered the main complex.

Custard scored the first kill - however invited the rest of the enemy crew to come and have a go if they thought they were hard enough. needless to say that they were and Custard came back in a bag. well, most of him!

Myself and Cy cleared the rest and gratefully kept hold of Custards share of the reward. Well I did have to carry his multi-coloured space suited ass back to the surface after all!  

ScreenShot0063.jpg

ScreenShot0064.jpg

• Like 1

Cent has become very risk averse in his new ship refusing to to mine unstable explosive rocks, go figure :)  

8 minutes ago, Hunter~SPARTA~ said:

I did chuckle that he made sure to mention it was a single seat. No way he's letting any of us operate that.

Damn straight!!!

Cost a bloody fortune it did!

Just watched a video on delivery missions and found out if you left and right click mouse at same time you go straight to place item when carrying