Spartans Home

Scramble at Batumi

Zeno~SPARTA~

I am working on MP US Scramble_02. Using Js trigger setup for the BVR combat, I modified the ships and Air support so that they only spawn when you fly into the trigger zone AND call for them on the radio. This means they dont spawn when you dont want them but can be respawned when you you have killed them all.  The bombers with accompanying fighters spawn when you join the runway at Batumi, it wouldnt be a scramble without them. Here are the trigger zones.

59BC843F4939412D0665310A30B8E7C0B6A18002

Oh well I couldn't even copy J's work without screwing up.

The triggers were not working correctly creating a lot of F10 radio messages.

I think the error was because I simply copied the flags from BVR, 1,1 and 1,2. When people flew through the shipping trigger it added the radio message for ships, if they then flew through thte air support trigger (which had the same flags) it again triggered the shipping message. So I changed the flags for the ship trigger to 2,1 and 2,2, and the flags for the air support trigger to 3,1 and 3,2.

Hopefully this will work. It will be on the server today.

Also yesterday I flew my F16 with Adder in an F15 in order to get the Battlecruiser Pyotr Velkily to deplete its store of Grumbles. Adder lasted a little while avoiding the SA10 Grumbles, I did not, Since I forgot to turn on my radar warning suite, duh!!!

8 hours ago, Zeno~SPARTA~ said:

I think the error was because I simply copied the flags from BVR, 1,1 and 1,2. When people flew through the shipping trigger it added the radio message for ships, if they then flew through thte air support trigger (which had the same flags) it again triggered the shipping message. So I changed the flags for the ship trigger to 2,1 and 2,2, and the flags for the air support trigger to 3,1 and 3,2.

Hopefully this will work. It will be on the server today.

Yep, that should work. In this use case, each trigger zone would need its own flag to track the "status" for that particular zone.