Spartans Home

Peace (PVE) Server

custard~SPARTA~

After nearly 4900 hrs on the War (PVP) server I have finally followed Floyd's advice and started playing on the Peace server.

My main is in the GB faction and I am mostly doing missions from the port Morgan's Bluff, due to the excellent silver/gold chest rewards there. My alts are in the Russian faction and the Pirate faction.

Ports have points the more points a port has the more it can be developed to give bonuses to any ships built there. There is a limited number of ports that have 55 points (the highest) these are the only ones really worth having a shipyard in. To gain the benefit of these bonuses you have to be in the clan that owns the port or a member of a clan that is on the port owning clans friends list.

I have no idea if it is even worth having a clan ourselves long term as there is very little chance we could keep a 55 point port from AI, it appears the AI (Neutral Faction) attack ports at random. I have had clan invites from GB clans and on my Pirate character from Pirate clans but none from Russian clans and in the Russian nation chat they only speak Russian, this has somewhat scuppered my plan to craft ships in Cartegena. a Russian 55 point port.

I am gathering resources in the Cartegena area for crafting, the best market is La Navasse closly followed by San Juan both GB and San Juan is a 55 point port. If anyone has a preference to have a clan or not and if not who to join please express it as I really am not sure of the best way forward to suit most of us.

Luggage, Cent, Samurai are playing and Forrester will be when he overcomes a problem starting the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Crafting info from Clayt a GA member

If you have the blueprint to craft 1 Tool in the workshop it requires 10 labour hours, 1000 Reals, 5 iron ore and 5 coal

If you have a seasoning shed to season 1 log of wood requires 3 dubloons, 1 tool and 50 labour hours

If Creme Angalaise is set up to craft only seasoned logs he can make 75 per day with all the perks to boost labour hours, this would build 1 x L'Ocean per MONTH

:(

Per day it would require in base resources 75 logs, 750 labour hours (to produce tools), 225 dubloons, 75,000 reals, 375 Iron ore and 375 Coal

Another 9166 dubloons are needed on the day to craft the L'Ocean