Spartans Home
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter~SPARTA~

Quarantine office upgrade

Being stuck at home for the foreseeable future inspired me to execute some of the upgrades I've been wanting to do.

Before:

Before.jpg

After:

After.jpg

View:

View.jpg

Very nice 👍, ridiculously impressed by the headphone stand makes the hook I use look a poor effort ROFL

8 hours ago, custard~SPARTA~ said:

Very nice 👍, ridiculously impressed by the headphone stand makes the hook I use look a poor effort ROFL

You can see in the "before" picture, I didn't even have that much. I was just hanging it off the edge of the desk. 😂

The stand is quite nice, it also doubles as a USB hub. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019PI9QD4 

There is never enough USB ports on my desk, added to one of my growing lists on Amazon

Looks great, My home office isnt as tidy….. 2 laptops, a pc and 2 screens on a small desk, and my headphones hanging on a simple screw in the wall.

I do have a better printer though...lol but that is mostly used for the reports my kids do for school....

btw that keyboard looks very familiar, i switched from my G19 to this one a couple of months ago….

Edited by Forrester~SPARTA~

7 hours ago, Forrester~SPARTA~ said:

btw that keyboard looks very familiar, i switched from my G19 to this one a couple of months ago….

Logitech has a few that look pretty similar. This one is the G610 (Cherry MX Red switches). I also had a G19 and G15 previous to this, haha. Finally realized I was never using the G keys or the screen.

I have a Rosewill keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches at work that I think I actually like better than the 610. However, I tend to type fairly heavy, so I bottom the keys out and its very noisy.

Very nice, i have also been tidying up mu office desk area, Theres all ready been a new mouse and i think there will be some more hard ware changings before the quirinte is done.

Sign in to follow this