Spartans Home

Stuff and Stuff

SirSmokalot

Hey guys, long time no see.

I remember meeting up with a couple of you a few years back but haven't seen much fo you all. 

All these new games and stuff coming out each month it seems.

Well I've been stuck in ArmAverse for a while, getting dirty with Exile and other projects.

I teamed with a community and later became the owner of the ArmA side of the house.

Well after some to do, created a few servers based on some experiences of the past, namely here. I figured that a few here would have some good times and see some call backs to A2 days (Dayz, Domination, etc etc)

If you're up for revisiting ArmA verse  I'm currently hosting some flavors that might be familiar to some.

WARFARE, i.e. CTI (or more like based on BECTI, even has the old looking interface)

Exile (similar to Dayz but a spin on it, in case you've not heard of it), but in 2 flavors, PvE Heavy Militarized, and PvP Medium Militarized (no jets or Tanks in traders, but seldom come up in a special mission or 2). 
Note: Dev Server is 10count, but feel free to join to see what we have coming in the future for PvE.)

Welcome to look for them, look simply in ArmA 3 launcher, Filter by Server name "kronik" and wait what seems like forever....

You can also pop in and say hi on discord. https://discord.gg/QvdJma2

I'll pop in closer to the weekend and say hi as well and see if anyone is interested as we should have some good ole TvT Warfare matches this weekend!

Side note, servers will have full support till ArmA 4 should we avoid an apocalypse. :)

Stay safe out there folks!

ya for sure with the next 30 days off from work im going to go crazy i got back into eve online just might do the 30days idk yet..Arma 3 is always fun new mods to tinker with.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...