Spartans Home

Whats New?

I have been out of the loop for sometime RL has taken over and things are starting to slow down, I can finally have me time :). I have currently re connected to EVE Online so much has change.

is the group still active and what is currently being played? 

Hey Gunny, good to see ya.

As Zeno said, the forums don't get a lot of love these days. There hasn't been a good "full community" game that we've all united on since Arma 2.

For me personally, Division 2 is getting most of the few hours I play these days. Had a good bit of fun with Ghost Recon Wildlands before that, just waiting for them to fix the end game content, what they have now wasn't done very well.

I keep Space Engineers installed, they've been putting out some pretty nice new content via DLC packs recently. Farm Sim gets a little play time now and again. Elite Dangerous is still on my "go back to" list, it just didn't hook me in the first time, but definitely has potential.

A lot of people are eagerly following and playing Star Citizen, but I'm waiting for proper persistence to go live before I start investing much time in that.

I believe some of the other guys are still playing World of tanks and world of warships, but I haven't been active in the evening hours, Cy would be better to speak to what that time group of guys have been up to.

Hope to see ya in TeamSpeak soon.

Heyo Gunny,

World of WarShips mostly for me on the weekends, Anno 1800 a wee bit and 

although I have bought the Division 2 Expansion to NewYork I have yet to play it! 

Waiting for the rains (Tornadoes) to quit in Tennessee. F3 missed my home by 1/4 mile around the first

of March.

Hello :) i hope everyone is doing well with all thats going on in the world. ,And good to here from everyone I'm happy to see the group is still going strong..And i hope to join you all again sometime in the next few weeks. oH yeah TS i need to download...... Arma 3 has changed nones gave it a chance, the mod community is so big with customs for map makers one guy made it so easy todo