Spartans Home

Division 2 upcoming expansion.

adder360~SPARTA~

So i thorght id jot down some info i read about the impending update. 

UBI release notes link this gives a list of the changes.

Cost:

currently on u play you can pre order for £25.99 (can gt 20% off with 100 U creds) if you preorder itll let you fast track new caracters to level 30 and some sort of tac pack (asuming skins etc)

the base game is also £2.50 if any one was wanting it.

Gear:

some from what it looks the gear 2.0 is gonna change a lot of stats etc. but it also increases the max level to level 40. so the main point is that gear score is geting removed and items will just be levels with the max gear level being 40. in regards to keeping the current gear from what it seems that the new gear will be a lot more powerfull than the current gear, level 31 gear being more powerfull than gear score 515 items so it seems that if you go for the expantion any gear + setups you have now will quickly become obserlete. 

it also seems that when you start the warlord campain you will not be able to go back to DC untill you have completed it. i dont know how that works with playing with each other i geuss we will see.

Hey Halli,

Floyd plays Red dead Redemption 2, but he now also plays Division 2.

As you may know they are revamping the gear when they introduce the DLC. There's talk of increasing the max level from 30 and simplifying the gear. They will be getting rid of Damage to Elites. I am not sure how I feel about this as I have finally got a pretty effective kit, but I do like the idea of having a broader damage capability. Does Pittdog still play.

Yea Zeno I am like you there are a few games I will always continue to purchase expansions in a the division is one. I have been keeping up on the latest news of division 2 and mostly like the direction it is still going in. Will be purchasing the new expansion soon.

Nice, I really like the recalibration changes. It'll take a bit of the farming grind out of it for good stats and you don't have to worry about saving the best rolls for a particular piece or set.

Went ahead and grabbed the DLC. Its the last day for the pre-order extras, if anyone was still holding out like me.

One of these days I'll have time to get back on and pew pew some bad guys.

I thought the update was today, so I when I checked in yesterday at around 7pm, I was greeted by a 40+gb download. The download finished at 7am today, so I will check it out later.

I have 2 days of gaming then I will be away for a week, so I look forward to a complete rundown of how to play and what to do upon my return.

Yer they seemed to do it early. I played a bit, the build i had got completely randomised and isn't peforming the same, even after a rejuging stuff and recalbrating. But that was to be expected i tried to do a challenging bounty and gt wiped out 4 or 5 times before i did it, and it bugged and didnt complete so i left it.

Max damage my build gets on the range is a lot lower with the sniper but also seems they rebalanced the health of the enemies so cant realy say if thats bad or just differnt.

The recal station is cool and it is is a lot easyer to see if a bit of gear is good.

Started the campaign with my gear set, did a cupple of missions on level 33 atm and still using the same gear. Will see how it goes, i recon the thing that will make me swap gear out will be to gt more armor. 

I am in NY with my main character using the hardwired build. I worked my way through the Vivian Conley Rogue Agent mission. I died once because I forgot to switch in a reviver, and died once more but was revived by the Hive. I have not changed anything in my gear so far, although it is disturbing to see how little armour I have in NY. Conley took forever to kill, the seekers had little effect on her. I just chipped away at her armour and hit her with the LMG, I almost ran out of ammo. The Base in NY is lost I got to the safe house where there is a stash but no recalibration station, I was hoping to strip the gear I pick up for the 31 to 40 Library!

Got a couple hours in between tonight and yesterday. Got two of the rogue agents taken care of.

I skipped Conley because you said you lost the base... I still have it after doing Parnell and Kajika.

Also, keep an eye on the gear at the vendors. I was able to buy a few couple pieces that had max rolls for the recalibration station

So throght id jot down a few pointers from the last week, i did the campaign and am ploding along on level 40 trying to gear up etc.

So first lvl 30 gear, what was said before the game that green lvl32 gear will be better than 515gs stuff i feel is un true for all gear. Its true for weapons and armor as damage and armour at lvl 40 is about 3 or 4 times lvl30. But if you have a good lvl 30 build with some stats maxed that arnt armour its worth hanging on to them. When i finished the campaign i had only swapped my backpack and guns every thing else was lvl 30.  Is the high damage sniper build. And now im still using 2 pieces of lvl 30 gear.

This being eg i have a set of aces knee pads with 9.9% wepon damge the max on lvl 30 and 40s max is 15% but lvl40 gear drops with 0-15% so get a bunch of gear droping with lower damage stats than the lvl 30 gear. 

The campaign isn't to taxing and you cant do much else untill your done.

Once your done at lest i found it a lot more difficult. Hand to change the play style and stuff, i am a bit low on armour so that does hurt my suriveability but it seems the genral feeling online is that you get a lot of damage and die quick. The enemy also take a lot of damage.

The gear drop rate is lower and tbh the quality isn't great. In hard missions purple gear drops......

I've got to the point that i can do hard missions ok and can clear challenging stuff depending on the enviroment. I did a couple of lvl 4 CP(heroic) with great difficulty. 

I've just been working on doing stuff for spec points atm to do the gunner spec. 

Online the main types of build people have been finding successful are red builds shield builds and some people have seen to say they've had good use of explosive skill builds (mortor turret and seaker/ sticky 

Also if you got warloads everyone got prem pass for season 1 but you have to activate it ingame