Spartans Home

Black Friday 2019

Hunter~SPARTA~

Ubisoft is having a pretty good sale. If you've been waiting on Division 2 or Breakpoint, they're both about 50% off until the 2nd.

The Steam autumn sale is on until the 3rd, all kinds of stuff available on that.

If you've been wanting to do some PC upgrades, today and Monday are always great opportunities for some good deals.

I have been looking at buying some planes and combat zones for DCS world, but whilst it looks beautiful, it may be too difficult for me.

Because Microsoft Flight Simulator is coming out next year I wont be getting any addon aircraft for FSX or X plane 11.

Not really interested in Breakpoint, but always happy to play Division 2.

I am thinking of setting up a simulator rig in the TV Room that can be quickly switched from racing to flying. I will need to upgrade the Video card there from a 1060 to a 2080, but all of that can be done next year. If I find the right setup it will work for Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, Flight Sims and Racing Sims. I have looked at the X56 as well as the 2080 but there is no immediate need and I havent seen any deals on the them locally.

21 hours ago, Zeno~SPARTA~ said:

Not really interested in Breakpoint, but always happy to play Division 2.

I did take advantage of the sale to get Breakpoint. I'm really enjoying it. It plays very very similar to Wildlands, but the main story is far more engaging. The side missions and faction missions actually enhance and add context to both the main story and the general game world. 

Are you pinning them to your task list from the Objectives menu?

Not at my computer at the moment to check the exact name, but there is also a setting to turn "Guided Mode" on or off, I'd make sure that is turned on.

Can't think of any other reason they wouldn't be showing up.

I am pinning the missions in the objectives menu, I can see the option to unpin the mission implying that it is pinned.

Unless there is button push that can turn guided mode on or off, I haven't turned it off, that's not to say I haven't turned it off accidentally. I will try to find it today.